• Adelaide by a little

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Port by a little

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought he was fine in that aspect tonight, this game was ten times better than last week in that regard. If people can’t appreciate his game tonight then I don’t see you ever being a fan.
You’re being serious aren’t you?

Maybe we could try a non-rookie coach, we've had 5 rookies in a row now including Nicks.

Hinkley , Scott, Fagan, Goodwin, Beveridge, Longmire are or were all rookie coaches.
Last years premiership coach was also coaching at his first club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powaa putting on their ridiculous guernsey which is a Collingwood imitation. Give it a rest.

Childish moronic club.
Lol at some of the players who have been there for a pre season grabbing at the jumper with passion.

I’m sure blokes on 700k a year from Melbourne’s eastern suburbs are the epitome of the true port Adelaide. Ffs Lycett is the last true Port Player and he’s looking at a few weeks off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s funny the differences in watching the game live vs tv. Clearly not many rated Berg’s game and I haven’t been his biggest fan either, but I thought he competed well tonight.
You're fighting a losing battle IMO

haha these weird ******* cultists. never feel like a loser after playing these weirdos
Oooh please strip them of 4 points!! And fine them!! Please for the LOLs AFL
So that’s minus 4 points right?

I thought the after match stuff was still an AFL requirement
If you don’t sing it you’re in strife aren’t you ?

anyway

they all just demonstrated how ridiculous that club actually is

Tough to watch and fearful of upcoming games. Thought port would come out breathing fire after loss to Brisbane and whilst it was a good win for them I was under whelmed.

Imagine Koch-head and co getting off on what they were about to do.
"Wait till they see this guys. Oooh and that Collingwood gonna be so mad. And everyone be talking about it all week again" *brainwash brainwash brainwash*

Back