Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Since this thread has been bumped where is my stalker, haven't seen him for a few months?

Not saying we are there but am enjoying the ride and can see some daylight.
There is a poster who took the name of our former power forward who hasn’t been see for a long time. It will only take one loss for him to return.

The next 4 Games will find out how far we have REALLY come

Hey Dave, that's discounting the amazing wins we've had so far. Life is always better when we take time to appreciate where we are right now and all we've achieved; and that's not just for footy mate. Smell the roses buddy, you know we're better than last year and that the team is on the way up. Be happy! :thumbsu::rainbow::)

There is a poster who took the name of our former power forward who hasn’t been see for a long time. It will only take one loss for him to return.

Hahahaha you don't forget, do you?

We are really second. It’s not a fluke.

Not a Fluke but we have 4 Top Teams coming up and we will find out IF we belong up the top End of the Ladder or are we more a 5-10 Team

after watching the game again it was good to see Bucks and co pushing Cox into the backline almost like Gary Dempsey.

In the last quarter Cox was playing forward and still managed to get involved at full back punching a ball through and in various contests across half back behind centre.

Cox clearly has a big tank and it was clever to support his "shorter defence".

after watching the game again it was good to see Bucks and co pushing Cox into the backline almost like Gary Dempsey.

In the last quarter Cox was playing forward and still managed to get involved at full back punching a ball through and in various contests across half back behind centre.

Cox clearly has a big tank and it was clever to support his "shorter defence".
He’s a hard worker.

The next 4 Games will find out how far we have REALLY come
Nope, if you can't see how much we have improved now and recognise we have more improvement whatever happens, you never will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, if you can't see how much we have improved now and recognise we have more improvement whatever happens, you never will.

We have Improved but HOW MUCH is going to be Shown in the Next 4 Games.

What Happens if we got 0-4 in the next 4 Games then?

Seems to me one of the issues probably helping Buckley now is .. we never hear from or about the new CEO - and that's a very good thing - he must be focused on his job - well done!

Very Good Point.

Feel Sorry for Melbourne with Pert:straining:

Then I will still say we have improved and look forward to the rest of the year and even more optimistic about 2019.

I wonder what club the other bloke is requesting 'help' for now?

Seriously though we were a mess for a while but if they are going to take shots at the club (including the review), you can be here praising the club as well, rather than go into hiding. Weak.

Last edited:

Does it matter dave, just enjoy the moment. It’s been fun so far. We could go 4-0 and bomb out in the finals or go 0-4 and beat every one in the finals who knows. We are a better team than before and winning. So far we are well above my expectations for the year.

I wonder what club the other bloke is requesting 'help' for.

Seriously though we were a mess for a while but if they are going to take shots at the club, including the review, you can be here praising the club as well rather than go into hiding. Weak.
Pots shots at the coach mainly, but still hope they finally come back and join in.

Where's the sack Bucks brigade gone?

More silence in here than a GWS vs Suns crowd.
Ill stand up and say yes Buckley is clearly doing extremely well. He has clearly CHANGED his methods from previous years. And yes me and many other were critical of him and for good reason. Some of the previous decisions were mid boggling. Selection, game style ect.

Im glad he has clearly shown he is a good coach but that doesn't mean issues in the past weren't issues.

I think he would be the first to admit the amount he has learned and maybe the lesson is its worth giving coaches extra time.

The sky is the limit this year and would be a pretty amazing story. Im not ashamed to admit i wanted Buckley gone at stages for sure. i think 95% of Pies wanted Buckley gone at stages.

Ill stand up and say yes Buckley is clearly doing extremely well. He has clearly CHANGED his methods from previous years. And yes me and many other were critical of him and for good reason. Some of the previous decisions were mid boggling. Selection, game style ect.

Im glad he has clearly shown he is a good coach but that doesn't mean issues in the past weren't issues.

I think he would be the first to admit the amount he has learned and maybe the lesson is its worth giving coaches extra time.

The sky is the limit this year and would be a pretty amazing story. Im not ashamed to admit i wanted Buckley gone at stages for sure. i think 95% of Pies wanted Buckley gone at stages.
The point is you are here. Not many would deny there were issues for the coaching group and club as a whole, but you are celebrating things changing for the better.

Where's the sack Bucks brigade gone?

Nathan+Buckley+Tyson+Goldsack+d6D-Ap8_Y7nm.jpg

I am a member of the Sack/Bucks Brigade and have been for some time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back