Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

There are plenty of people accusing others of being a troll in this thread.
Calling for apologies or tagging someone back into the thread could be construed as similar.
Please refrain from doing it.
Win or lose on Friday this season has been a success and better than we anticipated.
Live in the moment and be happy.
Why can’t people reply to Travis?

Travis said the “finals are the ultimate test of a game plan.”

Do you think he’s happy this morning?
No, cause he moved the goal posts to a winning gf.
The young man seems to be a angry young man

I asked him if his opinion has changed but my post was deleted.
Send him a PM if you’re really that interested.
That way we don’t have to see all the back and forth it will create.

Send him a PM if you’re really that interested.
That way we don’t have to see all the back and forth it will create.
Nah, I’ll just wait until next Friday when he pops in to throw another grenade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will throw it before the game. If we win he will retreat.
If we lose he will fire all guns.
It he starts up, time to go at him, gets annoying that sort of thing.

You guys make me laugh regarding this apology thing. Like Buckley gives a flying f--k what anyone one of us thinks in any event.

Now may I say that this has been an extraordinary turnaround in 2018. I have been quietly observing this turnaround and those involved/responsible for it. And clearly the bulk of the kudos must go to Buckley. I for one never though he was capable of genuine change but there is no doubt that this has happened and all credit to him, along with his assistants and of course the playing group. Personally, I really hope that he and his men experience the ultimate success. And as a long standing servant of the club, he deserves it notwithstanding the club is bigger than the individual.

There is something about this playing group in 2018. They are mentally tough and have great synergy. They also have "X" factor. It is clear that they are fully engaged amongst themselves and by extension with the coaching staff. Good luck to them on Friday where they effectively have nothing to lose. Surely the burden of expectation lies solely with Richmond, at least externally.

PS : Funny how the energy/culture/synergy within the club has improve/changed dramatically post the departure of the former CEO.

I can recall creating a top 4 thread and also backing Buckley in along with Jmac all year last year... this board is full of Carlton supporters dressed in black and white. Pathetic
This is the ultimate insult. I would be giving you a holiday if I was a mod, a week on the blues board. That would help you see the error in your ways.;)

Nathan, I humbly apologise. Thought you'd had your chance, time to give someone else theirs. I was wrong. Now win as a flag mate, make us all look evener stupider.

You guys make me laugh regarding this apology thing. Like Buckley gives a flying f--k what anyone one of us thinks in any event.

Now may I say that this has been an extraordinary turnaround in 2018. I have been quietly observing this turnaround and those involved/responsible for it. And clearly the bulk of the kudos must go to Buckley. I for one never though he was capable of genuine change but there is no doubt that this has happened and all credit to him, along with his assistants and of course the playing group. Personally, I really hope that he and his men experience the ultimate success. And as a long standing servant of the club, he deserves it notwithstanding the club is bigger than the individual.

There is something about this playing group in 2018. They are mentally tough and have great synergy. They also have "X" factor. It is clear that they are fully engaged amongst themselves and by extension with the coaching staff. Good luck to them on Friday where they effectively have nothing to lose. Surely the burden of expectation lies solely with Richmond, at least externally.

PS : Funny how the energy/culture/synergy within the club has improve/changed dramatically post the departure of the former CEO.
Nice servile apology, you should do it more often

Welcome back

There are plenty of people accusing others of being a troll in this thread.
Calling for apologies or tagging someone back into the thread could be construed as similar.
Please refrain from doing it.
Win or lose on Friday this season has been a success and better than we anticipated.
Live in the moment and be happy.
Spoilsport.:p

Can I just say hi to my personal stalker (in many a thread) who has totally disappeared after making many personal attacks on me since 2010?

Oh, okay, I won't mention it then.;)

This is the ultimate insult. I would be giving you a holiday if I was a mod, a week on the blues board. That would help you see the error in your ways.;)

Nathan, I humbly apologise. Thought you'd had your chance, time to give someone else theirs. I was wrong. Now win as a flag mate, make us all look evener stupider.
HAha, that is the intent. We shouldn’t eat our own

There is nothing to be gained from being so critical day on day in season, the playing/coaching list, and game plan was what it was nothing that we said on here was going to change that for the better, in actual fact we made it worse! What Buckley and the players went through the last couple of years in particular was incredibly unfair and the negativity propagated on here certainly didn’t help. I would say that we didn’t make finals in large part due to the negativity of our supporters, the papers print stuff that people want to read. This puts unneeded pressure and distraction on the playing list, our goal kicking is a perfect reflection of that.

The people critiquing largely don’t know much about football and sport in general, they look at the win/loss ledger and that is all they can understand. They get their opinions from media commentators, they are sheep.

If these naysayers had any clue about sport they would have seen plenty of positive signs coming through over the past couple of seasons. The team always tipped in for the coach, we were performing incredibly well given the injuries and especially given the poor management of the footy department.

Trust the system.

Nobody would have been more critical of the results than Buckley himself, you don’t need to go out and critique further. If he thinks he can’t get the team to play he will leave for the good of the side, he has integrity...

All the Carlton supporters on here have been proven wrong, infatically...you should all hang your heads in shame. We are part of the footy club believe it or not, and if you have ever been part of any team you don’t encourage performances by being unecessarily negative.

Stand by your team, learn from the mistakes you made and don’t let yourselves fall into the trap of working against your team. We are a family and we don’t have anybody else, we are COLLINGWOOD!
Well said!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back