Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s great to see that the spirit of goodwill that accompanies the start of a new year lasted less than a week. I’m hopeful of it exceeding this result in 2020. It’s a slow rebuild.
bite me

There's good and bad negativeness, if you wish to put it that way.
May be odd, but in my life, I've learned more from 'intelligent' negative people than for positive ones.

I have no idea who the 'useless' negatives are, but I do know that there are some that don't get a lot of credit here because they don't fit in to the theme, but have a lot to say.
It's a pity that these 'types' are at times banished because they don't conform to the ideals layed out by this board.
Yeah, to a point.

Sometime we get the same posters posting the same negative stuff about guys like Murph or Casboult after virtually every game, repeating the same old points ad nauseum, even when their performance does not merit it. Or when others had much worse games. Or just being negative even when we have a win.

Or last year it was complaining about the grey on repeat after every game we wore it. Ok you don't like the grey but obviously nothing can be done about it till the next season.

Just gets boring.

These are the type of posters I have on ignore.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is that a cheese pun?

no

59fc11c352ba0b45c602b6d7-icon-512x512.png

Is my post going to be deleted and me being thread banned to state that to be wrong?
Been there and have done that already...........and I'm not white-anting as I recall being tagged as doing so.

So what you are essentially saying is that being moderated for flouting rules, ignoring warnings and publically criticising moderators equals not fitting a set of ideals?

If so, I change my answer, confirm your contention and remain completely unapologetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What exactly do you think you try, other than setting out to defame those that don't agree with you? Show me how your 'trying' works?

Let me tell you. It doesn't work. Putting people down doesn't work in an educational sense. It may work for the ego but nothing else.

Hey everybody defames everybody here it all evens out! ….. Now Shuddup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back