The Demon Pit - off topic tangent stuff moved from elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

This is specifically so that interested parties may continue a crapfest that evolved in the wrong spot and other interested parties can laugh at them if they feel the need.

Random chat is legit waffle with an official seal of approval. I may or may not have made that up on the spot, but I like reading the random chat thread so if I can dump GoH’s political musings somewhere I’m less likely to see them, that suits me

Last edited by a moderator:
If by ‘democracy’ you mean an orchestrated colour revolution and removal by surreptitious means resulting in coup d’état of the duly elected President, then I’m in agreement with you.

If not then it’s you who needs to widen the scope of information you choose to digest (or more accurately, that which is fed to you).
Yeah I'm done

If I wanted to.engage with this level of deep state nutjob I'd be on the US politics board.

Yeah. Kind of landfill, but containing junk people might still like to rummage around in.

I wanted that analogy to sound better
This thread has a 'seventh circle of hell' feel about it. Perhaps throw in a bit of Mad Max's thunderdome. Two men enter on man leaves.

Just to let you know, I ballsed up the thread creation and merge thing so you seem to have scored the OP. Congratulations

Ill come back and fix it but after I’ve had a beer

Oh right, you can have a beer but your creature is not allowed eh?

Has Donald Trump ever actually provided a plausible alibi?

Let’s see. He would’ve been around 17yo at the time. Was probably too busy alpha male-ing it over the nerds at his NY high school, stealing their girlfriends while formulating ideas for the future rescue of Western Civilisation. Plus, he and Kennedy are kindred spirits. Among the best and bravest leaders America has produced.

Last edited:
Let’s see. He would’ve been around 17yo at the time. Was probably too busy alpha male-ing it over the nerds at his NY high school, stealing their girlfriends while formulating ideas for the future rescue of Western Civilisation. Plus, he and Kennedy are kindred spirits. Among the best and bravest leaders America has produced.

Dude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah ha, so no-one will ever know what time you entered, or, what time you exited! Clever boy....
LOL I got nothing to hide. Not my idea of a good time but I'm not judging anyone into that sorta s**t either, I was there for a bucks. Personally I'd rather have spent the night lying on the floor with a bag of ketamine but whatever, horses for courses as they say.

Without the Dees as some kind of vague rallying point, we really do fall apart very quickly.

Left wing fascism and deep state control - Jeez

It didn’t have to be this way. But someone erroneously potted The Donald. And I won’t have it.

The greatest conspiracy is that Australia is a company on the NYSE set up by Gough Whitlam and Bob Hawke with the Australia Act.

The second greatest is that Finland is a statistical anomaly.

Well, they were both Democrats at that time... so I suppose there could be some substance to the argument that they were kindred spirits.

It didn’t have to be this way. But someone erroneously potted The Donald. And I won’t have it.
Not potting... just triggering. :D

If I gush it’s because I’m genuinely in awe of the man. Can’t hide it.

For your own sake I truly hope you attempt to hide it better in real life. Because if it’s “alpha male” that you aspire to (and from that drivel you posted it would appear so)... mate that’s not even close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back