The Dilemma on pick 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Biff, Durirz and I used to troll the Richmond supporter site Punt Road End back in the day pretending to be a Richmond fan. Biff created the username and character "Tiger Fang"if I recall correctly. Tiger Fang was pretty much Mario before Mario , just on the interwebs. They are both agent provocateur's always flying off the handle about the most minute things to try and encourage in fighting and the rest to follow.

As for the Mario part, I believe that is in reference to the North BF poster Mario Lothario from back in the day, he used to Meltdown on here frequently and earned the name Meltdown Mario.

He combined Tiger Fang and Mario Lothario to become Mario from Doncaster.
Lol, I thought everyone knew this.

I’ve been trolling the tigers since a supporter dropped off a truckload of chicken crap to punt road in the early 2000’s. Can’t remember the loss off the top of my head but it was a good one.

Sadly the tides have turned.

was that Biff?

His constant trolling of Norf with the service station deals was pretty funny for a while. But that persona on SEN got a bit boring after a while

Damn if anything thinking of Mario from Doncaster makes me miss Marko and the Ox on the run home. Bob and Andy if ******* terrible, although most of that is because of Andy Maher being a flog
I am glad to finally see people calling Andy Maher exactly what he is.

A tiresome carlton fanboy, if it was up to the runts like he and Gerard whately, the AFL would be touch footy. As boring a combination as I can recall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back