Opinion Pick 6* – who do you want?

Who are your TWO favourite options for Pick 6*?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more. Especially now that Melbourne said they still haven't given up hope of moving up the draft ladder. Our pick 6 could still turn into Duursma or Reid.
Would be nice but I doubt this will happen now. I'm just a little over the pre draft melting. Bring on post draft melting.

Would be nice but I doubt this will happen now. I'm just a little over the pre draft melting. Bring on post draft melting.
Yeah this actually feels like the longest ever between season ending and the draft. Been the least interesting trade and draft build up I can ever remember outside of that lovely little window when I thought we could * off Oliver for 🪙🥇
Scrooge Mcduck Disney GIF

I've said all along Norf should take Curtin and I think they will. Looks a better prospect than Duursma and also fills a need. I'll be shocked if they don't take him. I like Duursma, but I just think he's a bit meh for a top 5 pick. After Reid, Curtin is next best imo. If he's still there at pick 4, then surely we pull the trigger on trading our future first to move up to get him.

I watched some highlights. Curtin has Jack Watts energy. Big, moves well, he looks like he should be a star but doesn't like the physicality and is lazy.

My preferences are Watson, Sanders and trading for Weagles 2024 FRP. In that order.

Paranoia over go home factor particularly with western Australian's is ridiculous. If Curtin is there you take him. If he wants to leave in the future then you probably get more value for him anyway. The thing is if he wants to leave in the future, I would be more worried about the clubs ability to retain players. To be honest I doubt he slides to Melbourne anyway.
well Curtin was there and we didn't take him. Nor did GWS after us who trade out to get away from him.

well Curtin was there and we didn't take him. Nor did GWS after us who trade out to get away from him.
OK, I honestly don't care that much. At the time I wrote that he was still considered one of the best prospects and I don't believe the go home factor should be a consideration. I've never been particularly attached to him, and have said on numerous occasions that I'm pretty happy with whomever we get at that pick, pretty sure I even mentioned Leake at that pick who ended up at 19. Once it came clear we were after Windsor I accepted that. I was also happy with Tholstrup.

OK, I honestly don't care that much. At the time I wrote that he was still considered one of the best prospects and I don't believe the go home factor should be a consideration. I've never been particularly attached to him, and have said on numerous occasions that I'm pretty happy with whomever we get at that pick, pretty sure I even mentioned Leake at that pick who ended up at 19. Once it came clear we were after Windsor I accepted that. I was also happy with Tholstrup.
Realistically, Melbourne probably rated Windsor higher than Curtin for a long time. at least a couple of months.

Realistically, Melbourne probably rated Windsor higher than Curtin for a long time. at least a couple of months.
Perhaps, who knows, what we do know is the club were desperate to push right up the draft order. At the end of the day they didn't and we've ended up with two exciting prospects imo instead of one even if it was Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back