Toast The Dull Fans Club

Remove this Banner Ad

A few years back I cut the neighbours branches that were overhanging the fence and deposited them back on their side. It would have been a solid trailer load.
Last week they returned the favour, depositing what looked like a trailer load of branches on my side.
I spent half an hour cutting it up and crammed it into one and half wheelie bins worth of load

I took some before and after photos for the GF to appreciate my hard work but all she messaged back was “good job”

A few years back I cut the neighbours branches that were overhanging the fence and deposited them back on their side. It would have been a solid trailer load.
Last week they returned the favour, depositing what looked like a trailer load of branches on my side.
I spent half an hour cutting it up and crammed it into one and half wheelie bins worth of load

I took some before and after photos for the GF to appreciate my hard work but all she messaged back was “good job”
Great job

i was enjoying a long shower this morning (as my tanks are now full as the surrounding areas flood), and washed and conditioned my hair, enjoying the warm water and longest shower since last time my tanks were full.
when i got out i noticed some suds still on my hair.
so i went back in and had another 5 mins

highlight of my day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've started doing that George Costanza thing where you take all your clothes off to take a dump.
It really is good. You feel totally free and able to concentrate on the job at hand.

Im working from home and in a Microsoft Teams meeting where Im the only invitee. Im also sharing my screen with no one. Im doing this as it changes my status to "presenting" and blocks all chat and will stay that way rather than revert to "away" after 5 minutes of inactivity.

This is so I can play Spiderman - Miles Morales undisturbed with work bullshit.

Lifehack.

when making an espresso:

- I put 1 teaspoon sugar in the filter first
- next the coffee goes on top

perfect brew comes out no need to stir nuffin'...
I'll try this in my aeropress

I've started doing that George Costanza thing where you take all your clothes off to take a dump.
It really is good. You feel totally free and able to concentrate on the job at hand.
Be careful, those Flinders St Station floors aren't always clean

Im working from home and in a Microsoft Teams meeting where Im the only invitee. Im also sharing my screen with no one. Im doing this as it changes my status to "presenting" and blocks all chat and will stay that way rather than revert to "away" after 5 minutes of inactivity.

Lifehack.
brilliant

Lifehack.
brilliant. The 'away' is annoying as I'm actually here, just catching up on Fargo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back