Toast The Dull Fans Club

Remove this Banner Ad

well it's time to undull this thread a little bit, get yer mower runnin'

Its time to dull the thread again. The intro to Thunderstruck in that clip isnt being played correctly as the pick hand is not used by Angus Young in the original. That riff is entirely played using hammer ons and pull offs.

It hailed like a muvver yesterday arve in Lonnie. Wandered out the back this morn. Resolved to buy some urea for the lawn and one of those tools that digs out dandelions. sighs.

Attachments

• line_1608268941788.jpg
    line_1608268941788.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 48
I love spending time with my doggies. The majority of people suck.

20201219_124848.jpg

I read the first few posts in this thread, got up made a cuppa java, sat down and scrolled through and read some of the other posts.

Earlier I bought in my washing which I hung out late yesterday arvo, fantastic drying weather today, I wash and hang my trousers inside out and when I unpegged my work trousers turned them right way in the laundry powder (BioZ) hadn't dissolved properly and both pairs almost looked white washed so I had to put them through a rinse cycle to get them clean properly, my machine as I type just alerted me that the load of sheets I done has now finished, I will hang them out shortly...Did I mention it is fantastic drying weather?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you wake up a little hungover a couple of pieces of toast with jam will help you get through till lunchtime.

Coffee and strawberries. For a small period after consuming this combination you won't even remember you drank anything the previous evening. Doesn't last longer than an hour or two though.

Its time to dull the thread again. The intro to Thunderstruck in that clip isnt being played correctly as the pick hand is not used by Angus Young in the original. That riff is entirely played using hammer ons and pull offs.
Incorrect. Angus recorded the song using a pick. Only played with hammer ons and pull offs in the music video and for Live at Donnington (may have played the same during their tour of The Razor's Edge, but can't confirm.)

When looking at bigfooty I'm constantly shown ads for mature sex partners. Never sure if everyone sees this or if it's due to what i google on the internet. Thing is i never search for mature ladies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back