Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to bump this awesome thread (no I don't), but check this out.

Interesting timing for a bump....

I was waiting at the bakery yesterday so I picked up the Sun. Haven't read it in ages. There was a full page article on how unfair the saga was.

Nearly 10 years on.

It was written by James Hird's Dad.

I put the paper down again.

It is interesting how they are trying to re-write history. The article claims they were cleared by an "independent" tribunal, but in fact the AFL was involved. It claims the ASADA investigation was flawed, and the AFL was also involved with that.
The AFL tried to corrupt the whole process to protect the players, but Robbo mysteriously "forgets" that.

The AFL's "Ministry of Truth" scribes are still keeping busy on this story.

These complete idiots! šŸ˜‚
ā€œWe didnā€™t fail a single testā€ carries absolutely no weight when itā€™s the very reason TB4 was to be usedā€¦. There was no test for it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the line about having nothing to hide. Except, maybe what he was being injected with at the time.

Yup - nothing to hide. Except all the lies they told in interviews with ASADA. And nothing to hide - that's why they kept no records of what was going on. Nothing suspect there at all! Nothing says good governance like a fairly deliberate lack of record keeping.

ā€œWe didnā€™t fail a single testā€ carries absolutely no weight when itā€™s the very reason TB4 was to be usedā€¦. There was no test for it!

The underlying "You guys are guilty!" verdict came about because: (Artistic license goes here>

Q: What did you take?
A: Nothing

Q: What about this form you signed saying "I'm getting an injection"
A: Well, i did take that stuff.

Q: But you said you took nothing
A: Well, i took nothing illegal

Q: What was it?
A: Pretty sure nothing illegal

Q: Ok, tell us what it was?
A: Well, the coaches and others said it was fine.

Q: You know the rules you sign up to say YOU'RE Responsible for what goes into you right?
A: Oh...

Q: And you've signed a declaration saying you've had something, whilst signing other forms to say you haven't? And you can't tell us what you took...
A: Ummm, nothing illegal?

Guilty because there's documented evidence that they were injected with Something, and none of them could saywhat it was. Was it TB4? Possibly. Could have been Vitamin D for all we know, but there's a trail to indicate they were exploring TB4. Ultimately, signing consent forms saying "I got me an injection" whilst signing other things for drug testing saying "I haven't had anything" is why they were guilty. What it was, actually doesn't matter.

The underlying "You guys are guilty!" verdict came about because: (Artistic license goes here>

Q: You know the rules you sign up to say YOU'RE Responsible for what goes into you right?

Q: And you've signed a declaration saying you've had something, whilst signing other forms to say you haven't? And you can't tell us what you took...

Guilty because there's documented evidence that they were injected with Something, and none of them could saywhat it was. Was it TB4? Possibly. Could have been Vitamin D for all we know, but there's a trail to indicate they were exploring TB4. Ultimately, signing consent forms saying "I got me an injection" whilst signing other things for drug testing saying "I haven't had anything" is why they were guilty. What it was, actually doesn't matter.
Not to mention the preseason in which they were alleged to have been using PEDs there were numerous reports of highly noticeable improvements in player size and body composition. The text messages from James Hird acknowledging that they were using cutting edge drugs. The sudden increase in performance that season from Jobe Watson that aligned with the PED use and was an outlier for every season that came before and after for him.

Literally signed a form giving the club permission to inject them with thymosin and then did not declare using it at any stage. At this point i think they believe they were entitled to cheat. Bombers culture right there.

Literally signed a form giving the club permission to inject them with thymosin and then did not declare using it at any stage. At this point i think they believe they were entitled to cheat. Bombers culture right there.
I was with the players up until this came out.

Yeah but ā€¦
Itā€™s much more than that of course - see my post #5151 of 5 Feb 2023.

They did declare using panadolā€¦.just none of the hundreds of injections.
Hundreds of injections.
No record of what was in them.
But very certain it wasn't anything illegal.

And it was a witch hunt. Could have happened to anyone, but they just hate Hird.
Which they showed by paying him a million dollars to not coach and setting him up with a French MBA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back