Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That is the s#um 2nd lowest half time score since the junction oval game against Fitzroy in 1898 QF
Do the math
Given that they had a lower half time score last week and this is the SECOND lowest, id say the maths suggests they've had a pretty poor couple of weeks.

I just loved listening to this podcast! Over an hour of pure essendon fans eating their own. The melting really starts from about 8:30

They will be even happier tonight

I think Essendon will rebound hard in 2024 and be a real premiership threat - provided that Hird comes back as coach (and supplements advisor) and Sheedy takes over as president.
And provided that Adrian Dodoro continues weaving his recruiting wizardry.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
The Dons to unleash their big move 25 years in the making:

Dodoro drafts himself in the first round, plays out the year at full-back.

The protagonists in the Essendon drug scandal seem like types no reputable sporting or indeed any organisation would have any dealings with.
Alarm bells all the way here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alavi was the compound pharmacist that Dank and Charter had used to(incorrectly) circumvent the drug code with their use of a banned substance. Talk about getting caught up in the wrong crowd.

Hate to bump this awesome thread (no I don't), but check this out.

What a ******* idiot!

To paraphrase..."Chinese swimmers cheated and got away with it! We should have been allowed to as well!"

And then, an actual quote..

“No Essendon player has returned a positive result for any illegal or prohibited drugs, yet WADA appealed the original decision to refer it to a foreign body for adjudication in a foreign language and different rules of law to Australia.”
In a foreign language!! That's downright un-Australian!

What a ******* idiot!

To paraphrase..."Chinese swimmers cheated and got away with it! We should have been allowed to as well!"

And then, an actual quote..

In a foreign language!! That's downright un-Australian!
Absolutely delusional. It's the same as defending yourself in court by saying "But the other drug dealers are still out there and they haven't been caught."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back