Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, of course the guy from a club who haven’t won a flag for more than 50 years wanted to tell them about what a successful culture is, and they WOULD NOT LISTEN!

🤣

What success looks like hey Brendan. You lost 2 GFs and never won a flag.
I can see the book already...

Streaks & Burning Dwarves: Building A Culture Of Success
by Brendon J. Goddard
Foreword by Kim Duthie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂😂 the never ending story!

F**k I wish we heard a lot more opinions from the dads of former AFL coaches.

Also, I wish Roosy's son would get more say in Norm Smith voting & maybe AA Selections - I hear he's an astute footy watcher.

Last edited:
Paywalled, so I can only assume what's going on based on that headline... Bit rough of his dad to throw him under the bus like that.
The headline is enough. I’m not paying to read that s**t.

Do us all a favour and just shut the place down....... let the bowls club have the site.
Be patient and enjoy the slow demise of them.
I would like to shake Bruce Francis & Jimbos dads hand & thank them and tell them thatr "they are doing a great job, keep up the fight.'

Ah Essendon, still haven’t worked out that a public apology and “We really dropped the ball on this” would have the majority of the football world forgetting about it in two years.

Keep on going and don’t change you arrogant flogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got to crop the Essendon people into this.....
17weekend-film1-superJumbo.jpg

Be patient and enjoy the slow demise of them.
I would like to shake Bruce Francis & Jimbos dads hand & thank them and tell them thatr "they are doing a great job, keep up the fight.'
The place doesn't have to be alive for the fun to continue....... ;) Bomber is still going for example and hasn't been there for ages and he is still going on about it https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ses-knew/4cf61697-c290-4478-ad82-7cb7ce068018

One less club competing for players would be good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back