Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a reason he completely flipped on the evidence he gave.

Spoke to reporters about how he would blow the whole thing open, said it was worse than Lance Armstrong. This was the same day he spoke with ASADA investigators.

When it came time for him to testify he backed out and ASADA had to ditch everything he said in interviews to them and media.

He was either just trying to get himself a pay day out of Essendon to shut him up, or the mob guys he was involved with got rough with him to ensure he didn't also leak his provider.

Explains why not long after he was caught importing from China which he likely didn't have to do directly before and relied on the mob to do it.
It's the latter.

The undesirables and a few other older, richer ex-players (Newman, Nixon, Cornes, amongst others) were all invested in what Hird and Dank were testing on the Essendon players. Had it not been caught, they were going to take it to the black market of sports, through the help of the undesirables connections, where they could have made more than they could ever get from football.

Nixon, Newman, Cornes all coming or had recently came to the end of what used to be their cash-cow gig. They needed another source...

“Nutritional advisor”. LOL

giphy.gif

Woewoden and Luke Darcy too in their best years. Both those guys had stand out years.

That’s one way to put it.

Remember Rocket Racer in the Perth Cup in 1987 - the horse owned by colourful identity Laurie Connell?
The horse was so doped up with elephant juice that it won the Cup by 9 lengths and after the finish line kept racing around the track before the jockey could pull it up - it got back to the mounting yard and collapsed.
Well that was Woewoden in his Brownlow year. He was transformed from a mediocre hack to a running machine, thanks to “fitness advisor” Shane Charter.

That’s one way to put it.

Remember Rocket Racer in the Perth Cup in 1987 - the horse owned by colourful identity Laurie Connell?
The horse was so doped up with elephant juice that it won the Cup by 9 lengths and after the finish line kept racing around the track before the jockey could pull it up - it got back to the mounting yard and collapsed.
Well that was Woewoden in his Brownlow year. He was transformed from a mediocre hack to a running machine, thanks to “fitness advisor” Shane Charter.
Next start after the cup Rocket Racer went to Northam for a provincial cup, started short price and finished unplaced.

Last edited:
Simply posting this on the ‘Essendon Dopers’ blog as it’s convenient.
Evidently, if an AFL player has been diagnosed with a mental illness and this information is then lodged with the AFL that player is exempt from ‘any’ drug testing.
I have been told one AFL club has no fewer than 20 players under this exemption going into the 2019 season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Evidently, if an AFL player has been diagnosed with a mental illness and this information is then lodged with the AFL that player is exempt from ‘any’ drug testing.
I have been told one AFL club has no fewer than 20 players under this exemption going into the 2019 season.

This loophole sounds unbelievable.
Ultimately the AFL is still a WADA signatory so the AFL can't just go around handing out get out of jail free cards willy nilly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely, SURELY referring to the AFL negotiated 'party drugs' policy, not the WADA enforced performance enhancing.

Otherwise bye-bye any federal funding.

Like other posters, I find this shocking if true.

Is the AFL so sensitive to negative press that it would create such an obvious loophole that could be easily exploited to prevent players registering a positive drug test?

Is the AFL so sensitive to negative press that it would create such an obvious loophole that could be easily exploited to prevent players registering a positive drug test?

Not a loophole, an explicit contradiction. Drug and alcohol addiction are described as a mental illness. So you could say that because players are breaking the rules they are exempt from the rules.

Yes. Definitely. Without hesitation.

This regards the recreational drug use, surely. WADA can still overrule on PED's, as they had to do with the Essenscum scandal.

Any more news on this or was it fake news

I went to check but Tony Sheahan has me blocked... Not sure why I don't think I've ever interacted with him on twitter.

I want ASADA/WADA to come on down and test every single player at every single club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back