Racing The Everest - 2022

Who runs second to the squib? (Fav Out)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
L&R seemed an odd selection for TAB, they normally like a crowd fav like NS last year and plaster promos around it

Yup very weird selection - not sure what that was about - can see him starting the outsider of the field.

So despite a whole host of slots going over the weekend (Libertini - lol? has there been a bigger fraud in oz racing for the last 10 years?) I would still be doubtful if anything outside the Shorts can fill a hole unless Classique can get back to his best (I have huge doubts given they seemingly flogged the s**t out of him in that trial to see what was left). The Moir runners look nowhere near good enough and I doubt this truly horrific 3yo crop can provide anything that would be remotely competitive.

The market is a mess. There are only 3 horses that can win. Classique Legend, Gyrtrash and Libertini if the track is bone dry. I will wait for the attacks but i wont reply. I will just repost this after the race
Nature strip cannot win

The market is a mess. There are only 3 horses that can win. Classique Legend, Gyrtrash and Libertini if the track is bone dry. I will wait for the attacks but i wont reply. I will just repost this after the race
Nature strip cannot win

Wild Ruler finally won for me after 10 or so attempts so it’s now Libertini’s turn. All aboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gytrash drifts from 8s to 11s after masked crusader beats the B graders & CL has a trial lol…

He is the best priced horse in the market.

He is a fair price. He can run top 3 but is too exposed to the likes of NS and Classique producing their best which he just can’t match

Nature strip cannot win

Lol Libertini is the biggest myth in Australian racing and the most overrated horse for the last decade. She gets absolutely belted every time she steps up in the big ones. It will be no different this time. Horrific choice from the slot holders. The chance Anthony Cummings is training a horse to win the Everest first up is zero

Nature strip 5.0 with LB and topsport. i've boosted to 6.0. has to be a bet. given his SP profile and track/trip figures, can't see him starting >4. enough queries on map/ preparation/trip for all other runners.

Nature strip 5.0 with LB and topsport. i've boosted to 6.0. has to be a bet. given his SP profile and track/trip figures, can't see him starting >4. enough queries on map/ preparation/trip for all other runners.

Bit of rain about in Sydney this week too to help him out

Agree am also on the $6 boosted

1634000654955.png

Race could come down to how the first three in running actually settle - does the Squib try and lead - do the other two try and hold him out and risk cutting themselves up as well?

Classique the big winner from the draw - could see him starting as short as 5/2 if not bottomless - I will be leaving him out of everything for the second straight year - if he beats me first up happy to declare too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back