The Finals Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares about the final series when you have this:

I can't like this enough.
It's actually the first time I've seen anything from the last finals series since the season started.
Somehow I couldn't bear to revisit our 2016 triumph while the same bunch of blokes muddled along, a shadow of their former selves.
But now it's safe and the emotions of last year can come flooding back. Great post.

I can't like this enough.
It's actually the first time I've seen anything from the last finals series since the season started.
Somehow I couldn't bear to revisit our 2016 triumph while the same bunch of blokes muddled along, a shadow of their former selves.
But now it's safe and the emotions of last year can come flooding back. Great post.

Best ones were Whateley, Rex (like both of them in general) and BT's "Boyd's kicked a goal! Faaark!"

I don't get all of the fuss about Dustin Martin's father. The government is allowing The Killers to enter the country, why not a bikie crim? o_O

Stuff this.

Thinking back to this time last year as we started our finals assault is painful. These should be happy memories. Instead I am hurting, because we aren't involved in this year's finals.

Honesty stuff this.

I didn't think I would feel this way due to believing I could ease my pain knowing we were 2016 premiers. I was way wrong. This really f***ing hurts and I hope beyond hope that the players who wear the red, white and blue in 2018 feel the same way.

Stuff this.

Thinking back to this time last year as we started our finals assault is painful. These should be happy memories. Instead I am hurting, because we aren't involved in this year's finals.

Honesty stuff this.

I didn't think I would feel this way due to believing I could ease my pain knowing we were 2016 premiers. I was way wrong. This really f***ing hurts and I hope beyond hope that the players who wear the red, white and blue in 2018 feel the same way.
I think we know deep down that many players are not as invested as we supporters are :(. Are they too young to understand the wider ramifications of our flag as Bob and Moyd did? I just hope that the almighty $ doesn't sap the passion from the game and that our players can get back the cohesion they found during the Magic Month in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pretty enjoyable to watch.

- GWS match committee is ******* terrible, playing 3 (4 if you count Himmelberg) talls when they should have probably only 2.
- Greene and Deledio can't get a kick
- Adelaide giving them a hiding at the contest because GWS are weak as s**t in the wet
- Umps have had a few questionable calls go against GWS just to rub it in

I mean, I don't like Adelaide but I hope they thump this mob by 100+.

Seven goals down and Patton's still chirping.

What a pack of losers. They'll never win anything.

This is pretty enjoyable to watch.

- GWS match committee is ******* terrible, playing 3 (4 if you count Himmelberg) talls when they should have probably only 2.
- Greene and Deledio can't get a kick
- Adelaide giving them a hiding at the contest because GWS are weak as s**t in the wet
- Umps have had a few questionable calls go against GWS just to rub it in

I mean, I don't like Adelaide but I hope they thump this mob by 100+.
Wasn't going to watch but it is a little cheery :)

Had money on Adelaide 40+, kicked 0.4 (with two out on the full from McGovern) in the last quarter to win by 36.

Still, don't care too much - as long as the plastics got thumped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back