Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can just picture it. Interview with Hass:

Rowe: Now Matty, Crows supporters are wondering if it's the new training techniques that's causing all these injuries. Please tell us it's not these new training techniques that's causing us all these injuries!!!!
Hass: No, Rowey, it's not these new training techniques that are causing all these injuries.
Rowe: Good onya, Matty. That's what we want to hear.
It's like I was there

What the hell was that idiot Rowe going on about at the end there regards another brekkie show?
Haven't listened but Roo and Ditts podcast from the 16th has something about a storm brewing between a footy club and a journalist.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Haven't listened but Roo and Ditts podcast from the 16th has something about a storm brewing between the AFC and a journalist.

You get what you deserve

Haven't listened but Roo and Ditts podcast from the 16th has something about a storm brewing between a footy club and a journalist.

Rowey made some apology about a incident between he and Ian Shuttleworth last Friday night, he didn’t go into it but just said it was all his fault.

He "changed roles" at The Advertiser earlier this year which seemed like the writing on the wall.
They are going silly over on the power board about it... of course it’s a massive conspiracy about the AFC getting Rucci sacked etc etc.. freedom of the press is gone blah, blah, blah..

What a bunch of hysterical morons..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucci has no one to blame but himself for the Tiser parting ways with him.

Apart from the Advertorials he writes for the Power he has not broken a story for either club in this state for some time.

All he does is rewrite official presser and add some opinion to it..

He has become lazy over the past decade or so. Both clubs used to give him stories to write and once both clubs stopped hand feeding him stories and preferring their own platforms he has become redundant as a mouth piece. Without being spoon fed he has got nothing as he has few decent relationships in the industry.

Hopefully his radio career is drying up as well. No one enjoys listening to his spiteful comments.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rucci has no one to blame but himself for the Tiser parting ways with him.

Apart from the Advertorials he writes for the Power he has not broken a story for either club in this state for some time.

All he does is rewrite official presser and add some opinion to it..

He has become lazy over the past decade or so. Both clubs used to give him stories to write and once both clubs stopped hand feeding him stories and preferring their own platforms he has become redundant as a mouth piece. Without being spoon fed he has got nothing as he has few decent relationships in the industry.

Hopefully his radio career is drying up as well. No one enjoys listening to his spiteful comments.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That and he is totally unprofessional. He shouldn’t be able to use the paper to slag off at a club he hates, it’s not Bay 13.

Rucci was lying through his teeth on 5AA.

Apparently it was full at the China game, but all the crowd was off camera in the hospitality tents.

Same thing apparently happened last year because "it was too hot "

Give me a break Rucci

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back