FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam is classic. He is killing it. The AFL is a joke. Good on ya Sam.
Come On. Sam is dirty on the AFL playing Thursday games because it's pushing the footy show into this sort of time slot therefore rating poorly therefore Sams meal ticket gone. Classic self interest. Surely we all prefer watching a live game on a Thursday night than this.

Come On. Sam is dirty on the AFL playing Thursday games because it's pushing the footy show into this sort of time slot therefore rating poorly therefore Sams meal ticket gone. Classic self interest. Surely we all prefer watching a live game on a Thursday night than this.

Maybe he just sees the game has gone to sh*t. Could be a lot of reasons why Sam hates the AFL. I doubt it has to do with the AFL pushing the footy show into this time slot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Sam in trouble again for a joke. If Sam Newman classified himself as a 'comedian' he would be able to say whatever he wanted.
It's funny that people who don't watch the show get offended by it.

"It" could be a genuine neutral pronoun for someone scrambling for one. "They" is the preferred neutral pronoun though, but I think people could give Sam some leeway on this one.

"It" could be a genuine neutral pronoun for someone scrambling for one. "They" is the preferred neutral pronoun though, but I think people could give Sam some leeway on this one.

They won't. Plus it's always forgotten he is paid to be edgy and to push the line. It's live TV mistakes happen when you are trying to be an edgy personality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back