Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you really play footy while having an ice problem? The ice users I see around Richmond spend more time yelling at invisible people or trying to steal bikes that are already chained up than they do kicking freak goals. Genuine question - I know some drugs can enhance sporting performances in the short term but I wouldn't have thought an ice problem would allow you to be a professional athlete.

I heard on the radio alot of suburban and rural footy clubs are struggling with Ice usage. So yeah you could play.

But my understanding is that AFL players and other athletes prefer Cocaine because it is only detectable for 4 hours. Meaning by the time you get home (even if the drug testers are waiting, which they can be) you are in the clear.

Booze and Cocaine is far more likely than Ice IF it is a drug issue.

She hates anything and anyone who has been, is or will ever be associated with the HFC.

I heard a rumour that Buddy rooted Caro and now Adam Goodes is refusing to play with Buddy due to jealousy.

This is apparently why Goodes trained in the number 23 (and NOT in support of Buddy as reported) - Caro was actually attending that training session and Goodesey was trying to position himself as an apt stand-in for Buddy.

This whole sordid affair may or may not be the reason why Adam Goodes is retiring.

She hates anything and anyone who has been, is or will ever be associated with the HFC.
No she doesn't, there just isn't a lot of love for her because she is prepared to talk about or go there with the more uncomfortable stories.

No she doesn't, there just isn't a lot of love for her because she is prepared to talk about or go there with the more uncomfortable stories.
I don't rate her so I have never paid attention to her articles but whenever she talks on Footy Classifieds, she takes a pot shot at some Hawthorn player or Clarko. She shot her arrow segment at Clarko just last week. I don't think she likes Hawthorn. But maybe I see her tat way because I don't like her ...:p

I heard a rumour that Buddy rooted Caro and now Adam Goodes is refusing to play with Buddy due to jealousy.

This is apparently why Goodes trained in the number 23 (and NOT in support of Buddy as reported) - Caro was actually attending that training session and Goodesey was trying to position himself as an apt stand-in for Buddy.

This whole sordid affair may or may not be the reason why Adam Goodes is retiring.
SO it appears we have the same source.

I don't rate her so I have never paid attention to her articles but whenever she talks on Footy Classifieds, she takes a pot shot at some Hawthorn player or Clarko. She shot her arrow segment at Clarko just last week. I don't think she likes Hawthorn. But maybe I see her tat way because I don't like her ...
Caroline who??????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of them? Franklin is a sex, drug, alcohol and bee gees addict

OK I had suspicions about that, but not the one about the Bee Gees. That is really hard to comprehend :)

So one day we're asked to respect his privacy, the next, it's aired for the public to digest... for a fee no doubt. Complete bullshit !

If his life wasn't a soap opera beforehand, it certainly is now. Get well soon Bud !

If New Idea told me the sky was blue, I'd go outside to check...
An awful awful magazine.....but that doesn't automatically mean that everything they run is lies.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lower than a snakes belly.

The team is flying, and he's probably doing it very rough.
r0_180_3000_1867_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

He could have been holding four fingers up with this group next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back