Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

You think he will play college level?

Watching interviews, it looks like almost a certainty that he will play College level.

He has already visited Indiana and says that he is open to invites from other College's as well.

If Dante does go to college, he'll can join a team in late december/early january, which would give him a real advantage going into the 2014/15 season having already spent half a season with team.

Could see Kentucky really targeting him hard to come in an work with/behind their stacked 2014 class, and then be the main focus with Karl Towns. Gives Cal the extra half year to work with him.

Watched Ben Simmons play for Bulleen against Ringwood in Big V Championship this evening. Was great to watch, the athleticism of the kid was so far above anyone on the court. He got on the end of some very good service by his teammates, but moved to the right spots and attacked the ring very well.

If there's any reason to be critical, he didn't look to have much of a jump shot as yet, but it doesn't matter too much and will come later.

I believe so, i know absolutely nothing of him though.
Have heard serious queries of what his actual age is which i assume is raising eyebrows.

my neighbor went to school with him, can't shoot but is super athletic,
they think he was at least early-mid 20's, regardless he won't make the League,
so far up his on arse that he refers to himself in general conversation as "King Deng" often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe so, i know absolutely nothing of him though.
Have heard serious queries of what his actual age is which i assume is raising eyebrows.
The first thing that came to my mind was shabazz

my neighbor went to school with him, can't shoot but is super athletic,
they think he was at least early-mid 20's, regardless he won't make the League,
so far up his on arse that he refers to himself in general conversation as "King Deng" often.

He is listed a lot younger than that isn't he?

Boomers squad for the Oceania series looks good:

David Andersen
Cameron Bairstow
David Barlow
Aron Baynes
Ryan Broekhoff
Matthew Dellavedova
Dante Exum
Adam Gibson
Joe Ingles
Patty Mills
Luke Nevill
Brad Newley
AJ Ogilvy
Anthony Petrie
Ben Simmons

14 August in Auckland and 18 August in Canberra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back