Oppo Camp The Kerridge 2020 - various spuds delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Zaharakis a clear winner in our game

In Kerridge follow up news

Fox showed some awesome graphic before the game about how in the first four rounds of the season Bruce had averaged like 7 touches at 71% efficiency, and 37 fantasy points

Then they compared it to round 5 vs us and he had 12 touches at 100% efficiency, kicked 6.0 and had 138 fantasy points

He proceeded to have six touches, two marks, 0 one percenters and didn't trouble the scoreboard against the Baggers. Only had six pressure acts and basically gave up halfway through the last quarter (see his staggering effort to "try" to smother a Weitering kick)

As far as I am concerned after having been a previous custodian of this award, there is absolutely no more Kerridge worthy performance than being completely putrid for a month, turning in the performance of your life against us, then actually statistically being worse than you were in the first month as a follow up. It is nigh on amazing how consistent this award is

Fox showed some awesome graphic before the game about how in the first four rounds of the season Bruce had averaged like 7 touches at 71% efficiency, and 37 fantasy points

Then they compared it to round 5 vs us and he had 12 touches at 100% efficiency, kicked 6.0 and had 138 fantasy points

He proceeded to have six touches, two marks, 0 one percenters and didn't trouble the scoreboard against the Baggers. Only had six pressure acts and basically gave up halfway through the last quarter (see his staggering effort to "try" to smother a Weitering kick)

As far as I am concerned after having been a previous custodian of this award, there is absolutely no more Kerridge worthy performance than being completely putrid for a month, turning in the performance of your life against us, then actually statistically being worse than you were in the first month as a follow up. It is nigh on amazing how consistent this award is

Enjoy 👍

The ultimate Kerridge, he just got 10 coaches votes.

I’m making an executive decision.
Riewoldt is Kerridge worthy this week and he’s my pick. * me what he’s gonna do to us Saturday night.

Or will Marlion Pickett run around like Diesel this week.
Or maybe the shitter Rioli will live up to the name.

Balta, Chol, Graham take your pick lads.

I’m making an executive decision.
Riewoldt is Kerridge worthy this week and he’s my pick. fu** me what he’s gonna do to us Saturday night.

Or will Marlion Pickett run around like Diesel this week.
Or maybe the shitter Rioli will live up to the name.

Balta, Chol, Graham take your pick lads.
Don't forget Castagna, McIntosh and Soldo. * me the Tigers have a s**t list. How on earth did they win 2 flags?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back