Delistings of players

Remove this Banner Ad

So we have delisted McGuiness and P Walker with Thomas a possible transfer. Are we purging any connection with Tassie.
Both late picks who weren't really expected to make it at AFL level. Unlucky for McGuiness because he is a good player just so lightly built like his brothers.

We've gotten rid of 2 rookie selected players and a Cat B player.
I believe that we need to make 3 senior list changes.
There will be more to come.

I Like It GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall safe :whitecheck:
at 32/33 next year I'm not sure he can give us more than half a years worth of games.
Keeping Hall and taking away a spot from a mature ager who'll help the team for longer than 2 years is pretty disappointing considering our current situation at the club.

Players in trouble next imo for delisting
Atu
Hall
Jed
Polec (payout final year)
Turner

Walker safe as we need KPD depth

Goldy I’d let explore his options too

Spicer and Mahoney a rookie list option
Atu and Turner should be looking over their shoulders , the rest l think will be safe. Not sure about Polec due to contract..Jed, Hall , and Walker should be kept for depth and Goldy will be his choice but hope he stays so as to be a 1 club 300 game player. Agree with Spicer and Mahoney as rookies..

Its a difficult time, I can't help but think I'd like to see how all of the boys respond to clarksons regime before the list is cut, but clearly we cant do that. Good luck to the crew that makes these calls.

Atu and Turner should be looking over their shoulders , the rest l think will be safe. Not sure about Polec due to contract..Jed, Hall , and Walker should be kept for depth and Goldy will be his choice but hope he stays so as to be a 1 club 300 game player. Agree with Spicer and Mahoney as rookies..
Unsure about Spicer. I'd like him to succeed but it probably depends on getting approval for extra list spots and who comes in as Clarko specials.

You are much too harsh on Hall imo.

Yeah, he turned the footy over a lot, but s**t, at least he had a crack all season.

There's about 10 young plodders I'd delist before I got to Aaron Hall's name.

I feel for Aaron, he's got talent and works hard, and had appalling luck in his career - Gold Coast then us as we imploded.

But there's no spot for him on the list next year and anyone who says there is needs a visit from a CAT service.

As I was saying, SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay...

Did you want to go ahead and book Clarko in for that CAT scan?

At this rate they’ll re-sign, Goldy Scott,Dawson,Perez,Young, probably Anderson , delist a couple of Fringe players and you’ll end up with the same 22 running around next year that’s managed to bring home two consecutive wooden spoons.???
Clarko did Diddly when all the great Hawks left…
Just saying……….

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back