Delistings of players

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate they’ll re-sign, Goldy Scott,Dawson,Perez,Young, probably Anderson , delist a couple of Fringe players and you’ll end up with the same 22 running around next year that’s managed to bring home two consecutive wooden spoons.???
Clarko did Diddly when all the great Hawks left…
Just saying……….

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Thanks for the input.

At this rate they’ll re-sign, Goldy Scott,Dawson,Perez,Young, probably Anderson , delist a couple of Fringe players and you’ll end up with the same 22 running around next year that’s managed to bring home two consecutive wooden spoons.???
Just saying……….

Your increasingly excessive use of punctuation, dear poster, is likely the result of a deranged mind. Just sayin'

Just saying……….

After he won what was it four flags then he did diddly just saying

After he won what was it four flags then he did diddly just saying

When he had a talent pool that consisted of Hodge/ Mitchell/ Franklin/ Rioli etc etc yeah he was great, when that talent left, Not so much
Is he a great coach , yeah probably , but if anyone thinks that he is gunna convert this list into premiers, their kidding themselves.
Look at Pagan and Malthouse at Carlton, had Dud players that should have been cleaned out, they weren’t and both coaches achieved nothing at that club
Christ, even the great Ronald Dale, did nothing on his return to Melbourne with the players he inherited back in the day
So my point is, and I’m happy if people don’t necessarily agree, unless they start turning this list over quick smart, nothing much is going to happen
So while they aren’t gunna move on any contracted players ( well that is what it appears to be ) I would have started moving on some of these guys who’s contracts expired

I reckon Jed, Walker, Turner and Atu will be delisted.
That would give us room for 6 new players. (3 ND picks + 3 senior players.)
Young may be done for as well IMO. He can wait until the end of trade period for a new deal most likely.
Other uncontracted players in Goldy, Scott and Perez should get deals.

Weird how do we get a random hawks poster whining on our delisting thread…
The but hurt is strong.
You forgot the “just saying” bit. Just saying. 🤣🤔🤣🍻

all 4 of these blokes had a crack, just limited in the talent department.

thanks for your combined service.
311577999_2309269459247269_8740967835591527839_n.jpg

Jack Ziebull still cashing in on being a "leader" (who provides nothing)

How he is still on an AFL list is likely an extremely good indicator of where we are at as a football club.
I think we will have a new captain this year.
Which means he probably is not assured a game each week.
That will help.

Jack Ziebull still cashing in on being a "leader" (who provides nothing)

How he is still on an AFL list is likely an extremely good indicator of where we are at as a football club.
he has a contract.
i suspect polly, him, and ,Mahony will be first cabs of the rank next year. Spicer, Hall and Bonner will be big chances to go as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Walker cut, we really need to bring in some key position players. A mature ager is almost a necessity. Our list is still criminally short on talls. Who’s tall timber hater? Is it the schnoz?
Still a chance to rookie him for a bit of cover. We traded in Logue and I'm tipping we'll look to draft another tall with one of our picks in the 30s so we mightn't be too bad off after the draft/psd

Just saying……….

If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

We've al clarko and couldn't be happier. Reason I couldn't be happier is al clarko joining North seems to have pissed a whole lot of Hawk fans off.

Must have hurt a tad when al clarko did say, yeah I'm home.

oh well

I made it easier for you to read since you're a grand old man.

Now that this is done and successfully called

It’s time for Mahony and spicer to the rookie list last thing to do before the draft to bring our top 43 picks into play
Spicer yes needs a year in the VFL to get confidence no injuries and could be anything in the VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back