Oppo Camp The Kerridge 2020 - various spuds delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladders after rd7

KERRIDGE

3 ferball

2 kanga glory, andana, krakouers85, giantroo

1 muttley45, balldontlie, boomer29er, Daveyboy123, Nate7, Hojuman, Wels Eicke, the Ziebull, Luke72, zoomba23, The Jesus

SPUD

3 Twinkletoes

2 Bigeasy, krakouers85, muttley45, Luke72

1 Heaps of fun, Flawed Genius, luvthekangas, ferball, RobZombie, Kanga Glory, Wild Kangaroo, big_e, see see, Wels Eicke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish North had even one player that uses the ball as well as The Egg Molester!!!

As for this week I’m gonna go with Mitch McGovern if he’s eligible? I would have said no when he was at Adelaide but he’s spudded it up for 2 years at Carlton so no doubt he will kick 5 and take mark of the century getting up twice as high as Azza in the 07 semi final ( seriously the most underrated grab in the history of the game )

Also this has seriously gotta be coming close to being called the BRUCE going forward, he seriously hasn’t come close to touching it outside of us when he turned into ******* Tony Modra!! The Bruce/Kerridge has a nice ring to it.

Stays as the Kerridge for me. The guy could not get a game Carlton, Carlton ! The worst performed team over the last 20 years.

Yeah you’re right I can’t argue with your logic but seriously have you watched Bruce this season, he’s been almost embarrassingly bad and kicks 6 against us without raising a sweat. It’s mind boggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back