Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope she doesn't pull in any suckers with this nonsense. I'd hate to see innocent people lose money due to her "advice", though if you are that stupid to follow her advice you probably deserve it.

Also, as someone else mentioned, is any of this legal? You can't just give out financial advice without a licence.

If she's making so much off crypto why is she spruking some "course"? Just keep making money off crypto if you are that good.

This has A Current Affair written all over it.

Wonder if she realises that 99% of her followers are there to take the p15s?

Never used Instagram but may sign up, just to ask her a few questions. I need some clarification before I sign up to her crypto course.

Anyone got her PDS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smoking with cancer :thumbsu:
As many people on here know, I'm a Doctor with a decades experience in a wide range of fields. Smoking can actually be advantageous for ones recovery from cancer. Now whilst I wouldn't recommend it, as there are other (healthier) ways to get the chemicals in cigarettes into the bloodstream, I wouldn't say it's entirely outrageous.

I once treated a 70 year old man with nothing more than a combination of different types of Whiskey, he lived to the ripe old age of 70 and was something that made the news in most states in Australia.

As many people on here know, I'm a Doctor with a decades experience in a wide range of fields. Smoking can actually be advantageous for ones recovery from cancer. Now whilst I wouldn't recommend it, as there are other (healthier) ways to get the chemicals in cigarettes into the bloodstream, I wouldn't say it's entirely outrageous.

I once treated a 70 year old man with nothing more than a combination of different types of Whiskey, he lived to the ripe old age of 70 and was something that made the news in most states in Australia.

So he was 70 when you treated him, and he lived to 70?

My mother is 90 this year, has smoked regularly since her 20's. She is in aged care now, mainly because she got lonely up in our small town, no family left there and she just gave up.....anyhoo, she's fit as a fiddle now and still smokes 4-6 a day. Purely because it annoys her having to get in the lift to go downstairs then a fair walk outside to the smoking area..

....yet my dad smoked the same as mum and had all sorts of smoking related issues. He passed away aged 86yrs.

Smoking doesn't harm all people, just some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back