Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anything more douche baggy than someone who gives themselves their own nickname?
66b5158e931fab2d97d0c9b51a9f191a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

almost a douchey as copying someone else's celebration (DeAngelo Russell's) after kicking a goal vs Brisbane.

Give me Luke Jackson's I just double dropped an carried 6 beers to the table at once celebration over all those wanky American handshakes.

Give me Luke Jackson's I just double dropped an carried 6 beers to the table at once celebration over all those wanky American handshakes.

planned or copied celebrations should result in fines or suspensions. Nothing more cringe.

The only time its acceptable would be when youre doing it specifically to troll the opposition, then you should get bonus money.
Yeah don't remember who did it but when someone did the bow and arrow bullshit to take the piss out of Mathieson I think it was

Yeah don't remember who did it but when someone did the bow and arrow bullshit to take the piss out of Mathieson I think it was

Charlie Cameron and his stupid motorbike celebration is a copy of the New Orleans Saints players, makes me want to punch myself in the skull whenever I see it.

Mark Williams' shot gun celebration was a good one, im all for originality.

Pretty sure political correctness killed it off tho, ****ing such a soft world honestly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Williams' shot gun celebration was a good one, im all for originality.

Pretty sure political correctness killed it off tho, ******* such a soft world honestly.
Even the simplicity of Akers handstand after a game.
But nah **** making our own, let's just fan girl over some campaigner from a different sport.

But nah fu** making our own, let's just fan girl over some campaigner from a different sport.

Its the type of thing you'd expect from kids under 10 at Auskick, except youre a grow man now ffs.

Lynden Dunn

Pretty sure they banned him cause it wasn't team oriented like what a ******* wank
He's taken it with him now that he's into real estate
dxojnnhtv9c71.png

Last edited:
I like to think they have no idea who he was in a previous life and that hes just a genuine nutcase, must be wondering what is wrong with the house they just bought if the real estate agent is celebrating a sale like this.

I like to think they have no idea who he was in a previous life and that hes just a genuine nutcase, must be wondering what is wrong with the house they just bought if the real estate agent is celebrating a sale like this.
"We really should have put in for the home and pest."

No. Copying anyone's no matter how good it is should be outlawed.
Nope the balls dance is a gift form an alien race to all the ballsy players out there in the universe. Generally agree with your premise tho. (made all the better because the NBA decided to ban it, there are w***ery organisations everywhere)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back