Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Better get in quick before the oligarchs find out and those odds come right in

I already have.

Fairly Oddparents Burn GIF

When you all grow a pair let’s petition for a breakout league… game is f’ed. I cancelled my memberships this year for financial and care reasons and I don’t regret it one bit. Game has been completely changed against us it’s an absolute joke. It would be like removing the offside rule in soccer. Time to stand up tigers and walk away from the bullshit… the world shouldn’t be controlled by dictators and that includes the AFL commission.

Tiges supporter realising their midfield is full of washed up hacks and idiots that give double 50m penalties and want to overthrow the AFL because of it

Up there with Bevo scapegoating Tom Morris for the Dogs' loss.

Tiges supporter realising their midfield is full of washed up hacks and idiots that give double 50m penalties and want to overthrow the AFL because of it

I saw that one.

I love that board. So many of the posters have such a magnificent ability to engage incredible cognitive dissonance - umpires changed the rules to stop Richmond, yet at the same time the Demons won a premiership by copying Richmond. And also the incredible chip on shoulder stuff that has persisted in spite of 3 premierships over 4 years. Amazing stuff.

I sometimes wonder if everything in the world comes down to Richmond. Climate change, pandemics. My gully-trap is blocked and the plumber isn't coming until Monday because of Steve Hocking and AFL Bias

I love it how Tiger fans think every rule change was made to stop the Richmonds dynasty. I never noticed hawthorn supporters saying the same thing. For the record I reckon removing offside from soccer or any sport would be a great thing.
Hawks were almost the opposite. When the third-man-up rule was changed, they congratulated themselves heartily because obviously Clarko sensed the winds shifting and traded Jordan Lewis.

Hawks were almost the opposite. When the third-man-up rule was changed, they congratulated themselves heartily because obviously Clarko sensed the winds shifting and traded Jordan Lewis.
I think he probably would have kept him, but because Jordan wanted to go, Clarkson figured there's no point keeping a 30+ year old on the list may as well trade. Same with Mitchell, he left for different reasons but Clarkson recognised the era was done and supported his players decisions. At the end of the day worked out well for both hawthorn and Melbourne Jordan did bring some good experience to the club even though he ran with concrete in his boots.

I think he probably would have kept him, but because Jordan wanted to go, Clarkson figured there's no point keeping a 30+ year old on the list may as well trade. Same with Mitchell, he left for different reasons but Clarkson recognised the era was done and supported his players decisions. At the end of the day worked out well for both hawthorn and Melbourne Jordan did bring some good experience to the club even though he ran with concrete in his boots.
Oh absolutely. But for Hawthorn supporters it was some kind of confirmation of coaching brilliance.

I liked Jordy. That game in 2018 where we beat Carlton by 100 plus or something - Jordy's three year contract was well spent just on the basis of this roll-eye look he gave straight after Bernie Vince did the most appalling turn-over from the kick in I have seen. It was classic stuff, and luckily because hilarious rather than annoying what with the margin at the time

Oh absolutely. But for Hawthorn supporters it was some kind of confirmation of coaching brilliance.

I liked Jordy. That game in 2018 where we beat Carlton by 100 plus or something - Jordy's three year contract was well spent just on the basis of this roll-eye look he gave straight after Bernie Vince did the most appalling turn-over from the kick in I have seen. It was classic stuff, and luckily because hilarious rather than annoying what with the margin at the time
Was that the game Cripps clipped him so he broke his jaw. What a ledge

Was that the game Cripps clipped him so he broke his jaw. What a ledge
That was the year before. I remember it well because I then sat up half the night removing furious Carlton posters from the board

Matt Kennedy for the Brownlow at $501 would have been a great bet, 3 votes on the Thursdee night imo.

Hate to say it, and I know its contrary to the point of the thread but, them crazy Blues fans might be on to something with him, hard to believe he was demoted to the Blues rookie list in 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

even funnier when you consider how much the umps looked after Richmond in their F50 against Carlton, I swear 75% of their goals came from umpiring gifts.

Matt Kennedy for the Brownlow at $501 would have been a great bet, 3 votes on the Thursdee night imo.

Hate to say it, and I know its contrary to the point of the thread but, them crazy Blues fans might be on to something with him, hard to believe he was demoted to the Blues rookie list in 2020.

Half of them wanted him cut last year, this is seriously out of nowhere. If he keeps playing like this no joke they could push top 4. Changes their midfield dynamic SO much if he is this good with a resurgent Cripps and Walsh/Cerra on the outside.

Half of them wanted him cut last year, this is seriously out of nowhere. If he keeps playing like this no joke they could push top 4. Changes their midfield dynamic SO much if he is this good with a resurgent Cripps and Walsh/Cerra on the outside.

He deadset reminds me of Luke Parker. Agree, think the Blues might have finally got their s**t together.

Theres still a few posters who want Ed Curnow to come in to replace him in our changes for rd 2 mate. Loony bin material for sure. He was going quite well end of year and in the VFL all year long but Teague used to say in his pressers that he didnt like the mix of him and Cripps in the middle together due to a lack of spread and run and was trying to find a way to fit them both in the 22 without compromising that 🤡🤡🤡

On another note like your mob outside of a few players mainly cuz i went to school with Gawny a couple years above me... but hoping we can put another bullet in those tossers down in footscray next week so Toump Ass can get back to work on the threads reminding them of their choke job September last year. Always warms my heart seeing Toump and some of the rest of you ripping into the love struck Dogs fans thinking Bazlenka the Butcher is some sort of superstar and that they had about 10 blokes rock up to round 1 on the field and in the stands.

Last edited:
Theres still a few posters who want Ed Curnow to come in to replace him in our changes for rd 2 mate. Loony bin material for sure. He was going quite well end of year and in the VFL all year long but Teague used to say in his pressers that he didnt like the mix of him and Cripps in the middle together due to a lack of spread and run and was trying to find a way to fit them both in the 22 without compromising that 🤡🤡🤡

On another note like your mob outside of a few players mainly cuz i went to school with Gawny a couple years above me... but hoping we can put another bullet in those tossers down in footscray next week so Toump Ass can get back to work on the threads reminding them of their choke job September last year. Always warms my heart seeing Toump and some of the rest of you ripping into the love struck Dogs fans thinking Bazlenka the Butcher is some sort of superstar and that they had about 10 blokes rock up to round 1 on the field and in the stands.

I used to have a lot of respect for the Doggies but the more I've watched them the more I realize how soft a lot of their guys are. Always short steps and playing for frees when I just watch our blokes absorb the tackle and look to dish off.

I used to have a lot of respect for the Doggies but the more I've watched them the more I realize how soft a lot of their guys are. Always short steps and playing for frees when I just watch our blokes absorb the tackle and look to dish off.
Bont and Dunkley are just about the only players I respect on their team. Rest of them are a bunch professional knee droppers who go partying with the umps post game after they get carried across the line

Let's see how they go in a game where they don't get gifted 8 50m penalties

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Is it just me, or is Bazlenka the most embarrassing nickname in the AFL? I think it might be
Is there anything more douche baggy than someone who gives themselves their own nickname?
66b5158e931fab2d97d0c9b51a9f191a.jpg

Is there anything more douche baggy than someone who gives themselves their own nickname?
66b5158e931fab2d97d0c9b51a9f191a.jpg

32d0acd0-ca90-451b-b9d7-0d7e436fa333_text.gif
Was funny on seinfeld but not in real life. I had a mate that apparently gave himself the nickname duggers, but atleast it was connected to his last name.

View attachment 1349108
Was funny on seinfeld but not in real life. I had a mate that apparently gave himself the nickname duggers, but atleast it was connected to his last name.
Koko the monkey it is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back