Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies pumped them for the first 3 quarters then rested their players for the final 3. Pretty simple
When I cut up a cake I make sure to cut it into six quarters so I get an extra half cake for free.

When I cut up a cake I make sure to cut it into six quarters so I get an extra half cake for free.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Can someone help me decipher wtf this means?

View attachment 1334323
Well its a comment on why papers slashing sub-editors a decade or so ago both robbed me of my dream career as a teenager and led to unqualified journos having to write and edit their own headlines and articles.

I believe lots of the practice games were meant to (in our case)/actually did run for six 30-minute periods.

Well its a comment on why papers slashing sub-editors a decade or so ago both robbed me of my dream career as a teenager and led to unqualified journos having to write and edit their own headlines and articles.

I believe lots of the practice games were meant to (in our case)/actually did run for six 30-minute periods.
BFGN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bevo really plumbing some strange depths to try and get the Doggies up again
Last year I understand they went with Steven Spielburg’s movie “The Shawshank Redemption”.

I thought that was odd (and secretly thought it was a bit embarrassing) but this is a new level of bizarre.

I can picture these coaches at some fearsomely overpriced “forum” in the US where some quasi-psychologists direct that they use contemporary and historical metaphors to inspire a new generation of elite athletes! I kind of have to picture it that way because the alternative is having no ******* idea what any of these “motivational “ lunatics are doing

Last year I understand they went with Steven Spielburg’s movie “The Shawshank Redemption”.

I thought that was odd (and secretly thought it was a bit embarrassing) but this is a new level of bizarre.

I can picture these coaches at some fearsomely overpriced “forum” in the US where some quasi-psychologists direct that they use contemporary and historical metaphors to inspire a new generation of elite athletes! I kind of have to picture it that way because the alternative is having no ******* idea what any of these “motivational “ lunatics are doing
If I were coach I'd go with a Jurassic Park metaphor to illustrate how sports scientists are ruining the game.

Am I the only person who finds that stuff from Bevo incredibly cringe? Can’t stand when they compare footy to actual serious events.
You’re not the only person

Also on the Che Guevara thing, is Luke fully across the details of that particular uprising because in so many ways that metaphor is problematic?

Or did he kind of check out the movie version of the motorcycle diaries, jot down some weird talking points and grow revolutionary facial hair?

Another funny one from the WB board

But as the years roll on with no club able to emulate us they may start to realise how remarkable that run was.

The only run that came close to emulating 2016 was a team that finished fifth in 2021 but still made the grand final and even led deep into the third quarter…

This guy is going on about the bulldogs getting to a grand final from outside the 4.

The reason people might forget how remarkable it was is that they failed across the whole season to win themselves a place in the top four. So no, I doubt many will recall this version of incredible

Edit: I also love that he chooses to stop his ‘incredible’ narrative at leading deep into the third quarter of 2021. So not the final score and all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back