Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off Season thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Warsaw

Leviathan
Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Lol, would be more than satisfied with Doc on the Sixers.

But what I would really like is for the front office to clear the fu** out.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Obviously old news:

"I underestimated mental health, honestly," George said. "I had anxiety, a little bit of depression, from being locked in here. I just wasn't here, I was checked out. Games 2,3,4, I wasn't there."

How does one have a bit of depression? Isn't it like pregnancy, it is or isnt?

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Obviously old news:

"I underestimated mental health, honestly," George said. "I had anxiety, a little bit of depression, from being locked in here. I just wasn't here, I was checked out. Games 2,3,4, I wasn't there."

Little Bit P

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Obviously old news:

No it's not.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Who wants Oladipo?

Could the Mavs stump up something for him? Another big 3 in Texas.
I read on a Celtics Facebook page about a possible swap for Hayward. Doubt it though, esp if Gordy is opting in on his 34 MILLION dollar contract though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I read on a Celtics Facebook page about a possible swap for Hayward. Doubt it though, esp if Gordy is opting in on his 34 MILLION dollar contract though
That could be a good get. Victor can spell Walker at the 1 too and is a v good defender. And get rid of Hayward too who's been I think you can say has not been a success, and almost a poor acquisition considering the hype.

hamG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2007
Kew
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Atlanta Hawks
NBA players stock so much swagger we'd never consider some of them would be so mentally off it affects their game. Shame that getting on the floor wasn't a release for him.

Also suggests he may never have the resilience to win a tough series against elite competition. He probably needs to be the 3rd wheel aka Tobias Harris

spongebucket

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NBA, F1
Be interesting to see how Doc and Embiid get along.

Embiid might have to actually start taking this seriously.
I am sure they will get on fine, be also interesting to see how the reunited Doc and Tobias go, I have a feeling that he will thrive playing under the old coach.

Remove this Banner Ad