Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the LT goal I was talking about.

Unfortunately this footage doesn't pick it up too well...a blue something is thrown at 19 secs and Boomer kicks it into the crowd.

It was a small blue footy that was thrown. the soft ones

Footscray's VFL coach in today's Age:

"He's been around the club for four years now, but he is still human and everyone feels the pressure and it's hard coming down here to play at VFL level, but I thought the way he acquitted himself and the way he embraced the Scray spirit, which we like to call it, was really admirable," he said.

Always the innovators.

Yeah it's a good point but really it's not a time for that kind of argument.

We are such a ******* backward country that this s**t still happens. Bunch of ******* backward racist bogans.******* disgusting

LOL

You haven't been to sport overseas, have you mate?

I am racially abused every morning... Where my local coffee dude calls me the rough translation of "white ghost". (Despite my quality tan)

When entire sections of the crowd start impersonating monkeys, then we have problem.

Personally I think its perfectly acceptable to throw objects at players and umpires, I've done it in the past and I'll do it in the future. I also boo whoever the * I please, Black, White, Asian, marketing gimmick... I don't care.

It's actually Australian sheltered patheticness, a country riddled with red tape, political correctness and faux outrage. And precisely why I have no interest in returning for anything but a football game or two.

Footscray's VFL coach in today's Age:

"He's been around the club for four years now, but he is still human and everyone feels the pressure and it's hard coming down here to play at VFL level, but I thought the way he acquitted himself and the way he embraced the Scray spirit, which we like to call it, was really admirable," he said.

Always the innovators.
The 'Scray Spirit?' You have got to be f***ing kidding me. What a fraudulent football club.

Has anyone else heard the rumours about Western moving from horizontal stripes to vertical in 2017?

I believe that will be followed by the dropping of the red in 2018.

And the a petition to relocate to Arden St in 2019.

The Western snakes in the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back