Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
Last edited:

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In two and a half quarters of footy tonight, Gary Rohan has had on more possession than me. And I'm sitting on the couch in my trackies smashing cans. LOL.
To his defence he did have an innefective disposal so if you lobbed a empty to the bin and missed I guess you would be on par.

see see

And don't forget the joker...
May 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
Oh no, Gary Rohan's been subbed out. How are the Cats going to get back into this now?

Last edited:

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not at all surprised by the result. They are in a much, much worse position than we were in 2016. Will be next decade before they are anywhere near it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marstermind

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Tonight was the first time EVER than an AFL team has gone into a game with 11 players aged 30+

Tom Hawkins - 15 disposals. 1 goal.
Joel Selwood - 24 disposals
Isaac Smith - 26 disposals. 1 goal
Patrick Dangerfield - 30 disposals.
Lachie Henderson - 8 disposals.
Zach Tuohy - 21 disposals.
Mark Blicavs - 16 disposals.
Mitch Duncan - 23 disposals
Gary Rohan - 1 disposal
Rhys Stanley - 11 disposal. 1 goal
Shaun Higgins - 14 disposals (in 1 quarter)

I don't care if I'm playing with my dick or not. But all of that SCREAMS

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Seriously what do Geelong do now . They seem to stubborn to re build. They are f’ed.
They should rebuild. Keeping getting found out in the finals. Somethings nqr. I wonder if the media will start saying they should trade away their better players for a chance at a flag? 😉

Gasometer

Pretty pretty goooood!
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I don’t think it’s a bias thing, it’s just my opinion. Normally I’d say I wouldn’t be shooting from the hip if just heard about it a minute before hand but yeah the family has form on that (jk) . How would he have understood the context of what larkins was saying? I am anti media as most on here but his comment was that with that type of injury the layoff is usually a lot longer, then replied to someone trying to argue with what probably is a poor choice of word but in his opinion. Hardly worth the rebuke, I mean like him or not larkins has expertise in this area, I think Scott overreacted either massively or tactically.

I mean Gerard and all his acolytes can pontificate about all in Sunbury with no training but a qualified dr can talk about injuries which he has knowledge on.

scott had a tanty. He could have backed the medical staff sure but “putting larkins back in his hole” was petty and totally in character
I am totally biased; he’s a pain in the neck and the spin doctoring makes me sick. Great outcome last night

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You do realize the 3 biggest AFL GF crowds were for games with only 1 Vic team in them?
You’re very sensitive about this aren’t you? The better comeback would have been that the mugs state of origin has a massive crowd when at the G.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad