Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

That whole protected zone has gone out the window.
Cant remember if it was dogs or saints taking a shot on goal. But I counted an umpire warning 5 different players to stay outside 10m, and then on approach warned another player to stay behind the man on the mark.

After the crap I’ve had to watch as a North fan, that was a nice little mood booster

I struggle to find joy in it because I know that same diabolical Saints side will probably dismantle us in a few weeks.

Used to be at least passable as a play-by-play, but i'm unsure what exactly he offers these days.
Was a great radio commentator when you couldn't actually see for yourself that he was just spouting s**t.

Yep they'll get flogged by Port in Adelaide, media pressure will ramp up and they take it out on us where we score 20 points for the entire match..

I do have to say they've looked worse than us in their first halves recently. At our worst this year we struggle to kick a fourth or fifth goal. That wasn't the first time that they've really had to work for their second... things could be worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geeze * are getting away with a bit.
Lots of late hits, holding, off the ball blocking, just generally being "unsociable".
Crows coming back despite it not being called.

Geeze * are getting away with a bit.
Lots of late hits, holding, off the ball blocking, just generally being "unsociable".
Crows coming back despite it not being called.
lmao, come in to have a go at the goal kicker and get thrown around by the crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back