The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got offered both jobs - Castrol is offering a massive pay increase on my current company. Also get 12% super, a 12% bonus each year, a share plan etc etc.

Accepted it this morning. Absolutely stoked to have it all sorted before my holiday. Was expecting to have to sort it out once I got back.
******* winning. Well done mate.

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP MILHOUSE!

Congrats mate. What's the role? Think I missed it if you already explained it
Sales support executive. Basically assisting the Sales team from the office.

Big chance to move elsewhere in the business though. The hardest part is getting in right? (that's what she said)

Are you serious? She was completely out of line with her behaviour, just really pathetic.

Sucks for Osaka to not be able to properly enjoy her moment as a result.

She had a complaint and she aired it.

But yes, it absolutely sucks for Osaka that she could barely enjoy her moment. Hopefully there are more Grand Slams in here future to enjoy, not taking anything away from this one.

Are you serious? She was completely out of line with her behaviour, just really pathetic.

Yeah this, ridiculous behavior from Williams.

All I have to say is, good on you Serena for standing up for yourself.
lol what? Her behaviour was pathetic.
Arguing with an umpire/ref has seldom seen a decision changed.

She was out of line. Got penalised for it. Through a tantrum and got penalised again.
Then doubled down post match playing the sexism card.

This.

Repeat offender when losing.
Bad loser with bad sportsmanship.

The incident with the linesman a few years back and did it when Stosur beat her in 2011.

lol what? Her behaviour was pathetic.
Arguing with an umpire/ref has seldom seen a decision changed.

She was out of line. Got penalised for it. Through a tantrum and got penalised again.
Then doubled down post match playing the sexism card.

This.

Repeat offender when losing.
Bad loser with bad sportsmanship.

The incident with the linesman a few years back and did it when Stosur beat her in 2011.

Yeah, I see it as campaignerish behaviour from Serena now after looking at it more. I wonder if Serena will be booed in future tournaments from now on.

Yep Serena again completely out of line. She's a terrible loser. No grace at all. It's surprising too because of the amount she wins. You win so much mate, in the rare occasions you do lose, just take it on the ******* chin.

Completely ruined Osaka's moment where the poor girl was still crying in the awards ceremony.

Plays the sexist card. Plays the victim.

I remember she called an umpire in one of her blow ups years ago, ugly on the inside.

She's terrible. I hope she never wins another slam ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Osaka looks more like it's a cartoon version of who
usa_today_11207818.0.jpg

eugenie-bouchard-vs-haters-who-is-right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back