Universal Love "Never Toumpas Apart" - Jimmy, I like your hustle, thats why it was so hard to cut you

Remove this Banner Ad

You forgot Barry Prendergast.

He knows the whoooooooooo's whoooooooooooo of football. They all want a piece of the Doctor.
I did too. And Ross Lyon who has been known to agree with Whoooooo as well.

Didn't he troll you so hard you were shaking with rage irl?

Normally one someone has a go at something I say on here I have a good chuckle cause I can be pretty abrasive with posters, but I would read his stuff and wanna headbutt my screen sometimes .. if he's a troll he's the best I've ever seen

******* lol

attachment.php

I just read his stuff as bloke trying to big note himself as a somebody when he's nobody, like PG i actually find his work amusing now, im laughing at him but at the same time laughing at the manner which he posts and the reactions he gets, i never knew one person could post so much dribble.

Roll over Lazarus

OFFICIAL "THE TOUMP" ALERT

In the Mix: Showdown XLI

Ken Hinkley stuck to his word in calling up some young blood to the senior side in Jesse Palmer in Round 21, and this week it could be first-year draftee Riley Bonner’s opportunity. . . Jimmy Toumpas will also be under consideration after booting three majors in Magpies’ big win on Sunday

hqdefault.jpg

Toump must have been rested or freshened last week, or given the flick given that Port needed to win to keep their slim finals hopes alive. With that in mind he has been brought back in for the Crows game this weekend.

Toump must have been rested or freshened last week, or given the flick given that Port needed to win to keep their slim finals hopes alive. With that in mind he has been brought back in for the Crows game this weekend.
I'm tellin' ya, he's too chickenshit to play against his own club. It happens surprisingly often in AFL, mysterious niggles appear in players right before playing their old club. Chip Frawley chickened out last year too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tellin' ya, he's too chickenshit to play against his own club. It happens surprisingly often in AFL, mysterious niggles appear in players right before playing their old club. Chip Frawley chickened out last year too.
Ummm, for the record, he has played SANFL footy for the last Few weeks. Didn't chicken out because it was your Dees. He's been very unlucky in not being picked until this week.

Tad harsh this thread I reckon. Do you guys hang all the blokes that dare leave your beloved ski club?

It was always going to happen . . . . .

OFFICIAL "THE TOUMP" ALERT

Enemy: Dixon out for Power

Port Adelaide has been forced to make three changes for Saturday night’s Showdown XLI with Charlie Dixon ruled out of the clash with the Crows.

Dixon (ankle) is out of the match alongside fellow forward Chad Wingard (hamstring) and young tall Logan Austin (groin).

Veteran forward Jay Schulz returns for just his sixth AFL game of the season, while speedy small Jake Neade will play his first game since Round 17.

Former Demon Jimmy Toumpas also returns to Port’s senior team after booting three goals in the club’s SANFL win over Glenelg.

Ummm, for the record, he has played SANFL footy for the last Few weeks. Didn't chicken out because it was your Dees. He's been very unlucky in not being picked until this week.

Tad harsh this thread I reckon. Do you guys hang all the blokes that dare leave your beloved ski club?
Would have been long forgotten in Cale Morton fashion had Port not made such a big deal about how they were going to wash the Melbourne stink off the gun local boy. Thread is for poking fun at your backwater club/town. Jeremy Howe for example is at least twice the player Toumpas is (still s**t) and he went to our worst enemy but there has barely been a mention of him because the filth didn't make a big song and dance about getting him. :thumbsu::footy:

Do i need to dig up all the Poort ferals who came around here touting what an incompetant hatchet job Melbourne did with this once in a generation talent?
185137_4173281850581_208742610_n.jpg

I watched Toumpas in SANFL prior to his drafting. I always thought pick 4 was overs but definitely saw him as top 15. If you think that culture is not a big factor then you are delusional, having watched my team go from having a great culture to a poor one and now back up there again (culture wise) I am totally a believer of the importance of it. MFC have never really had a strong successful culture and it has floundered badly for the past 10 years at least. This will take a long time to repair and it won't be fixed in Roos time as coach. It will never be super strong like we see at other power clubs. Inroads are being made and your example of Brayshaw and even Hogan are evidence of this. Don't be surprised if Toump reaches his potential at PAFC as he has entered a strong culture of hard work and a club with a long history of success from the get go, whereas at MFC he entered a poor cultured club with a long history of record breaking poor performance and the culture overall was in need of big repair which was always going to take time.

Personally I think MFC should've been packed up years ago and the fact that they carry the name "Melbourne" is a blight on the tourism industry of Victoria.
:thumbsu:

I have a philosophical question.

Port's mantra is "we never give up" It's what Ken Hinkley has claimed his side is built around

Now Port aren't doing to well but have they really broken that mantra?

I would argue that in most of their games they aren't even trying to begin with, so how can you give up if you weren't even making a real attempt in the first place?

I have a philosophical question.

Port's mantra is "we never give up" It's what Ken Hinkley has claimed his side is built around

Now Port aren't doing to well but have they really broken that mantra?

I would argue that in most of their games they aren't even trying to begin with, so how can you give up if you weren't even making a real attempt in the first place?
It's quite a clever tag line when you think about it. Until the players actually all shrug in the third quarter of a match, flip the bird at the coaching box and wander off the field to the pub, it's difficult to conclusively prove that they aren't adhering to the motto. Basically they remain on message by trotting around regularly for a pay check.

Whereas you could easily expose a non-compliant demon by hooking him up to an electrocardiograph thingy and a good set of speakers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back