• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns surely can’t run this back can they?

Beals contract is immovable, Durant ain’t got any trade value at 35 years of age

Does Booker go? A certain team like OKC has the assets to go all in next to Shai
Don't think the move makes sense for OKC, they play a pretty similar role and isn't worth the money. They are already paying Shai, will have to to pay Chet and Jwill. Add in decent money on all the other young players.

If they make a splash for a star it needs to be for a big or another big wing. I think Lauri would be amazing for them.

Suns are screwed though, can't rebuild with no picks and can't find a way to becoming a contender with the current assets.

Don't think the move makes sense for OKC, they play a pretty similar role and isn't worth the money. They are already paying Shai, will have to to pay Chet and Jwill. Add in decent money on all the other young players.

If they make a splash for a star it needs to be for a big or another big wing. I think Lauri would be amazing for them.

Suns are screwed though, can't rebuild with no picks and can't find a way to becoming a contender with the current assets.

If Lauri is a good fit then so is KD.

KD running it back at OKC would be good to watch

I don't see the Thunder making any huge moves in the next 12 months, unless someone really good becomes available.

In the short term, they should be looking at Hartenstein. If they could pry Bogdanovic out of Atlanta cheaply he'd also fit their roster for the next couple of years.

If Lauri is a good fit then so is KD.

KD running it back at OKC would be good to watch

They have no way of trading for him right now.

They can't aggregate the salaries unless they include SGA, which would be pointless.

I don't see the Thunder making any huge moves in the next 12 months, unless someone really good becomes available.

In the short term, they should be looking at Hartenstein. If they could pry Bogdanovic out of Atlanta cheaply he'd also fit their roster for the next couple of years.
Yeah I think people are going to be surprised by how marginal the moves might be for them. They just need to consolidate the roster.

If you were a Clippers fan you would never be comfortable no matter how far in front they are on the scoreboard.

Not sure there is currently another sports team on the planet like them in that regard.

I can see them making a play for Luka the following season if Mavs still haven't done anything. You'd have to imagine he'd be interested and unlikely another team will have as much to offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back