• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockets got a nice bonus too. The Nets are the gift that keep on giving.

Not a great day to be a Pistons or Raptors fan either.

Great result for us but shame a weak draft. So far from just the picks in Harden trade we have Eason and this pick 3. With one unprotected first and two swaps to come.

I would say Giddey is out the door regardless of any result 'ship or not. They need to future plan cap management and it would be stupid to extend Giddey when you have Chet and one of the Jwill's in line for big money.

They might need to trade for a 4/5 who can defend the paint against the bigger lineups and relieve Chet. Find a cheap PG who can nail shots.

And flip Haywood's contract plus big draft assets for Mikal Bridges.
Hayward is a expiring so nothing to flip. They have 90 mill in salary on the books and its a issue really in that it means they cant salary match many very good players outside of Markannen. He is almost the best and only option for them at this point

A big issue with the old people are zoning off Giddey to give him the 3 and clogging the paint really is his teammates around him are not well willing to move and take a 3 pointer themselves. Chet is a bit too stationary on offense so far and Shai needs to work harder to get free and get the ball also.

I think by benching Giddey, OKC just inviting laziness and poor traits onto the team somewhat. The team should be able to make the slight adjustments to I guess break through the tactic, as opposed to give up and let the tactic win.

Injuries have cooked us. HAVE to win game 5 at the Garden but unless OG is back that is going to be a big big ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll be able to move it but won't get the haul a strong draft would for #1
Washington would want Sarr but may feel they could get him at #2 as Hawks won't need him with Okongwu/JJ
Utah would want Sarr I think
I dont really think Sarr is number 1 though. I think Risacher goes number 1. Safer bet and the better defender of the two. Also fits the needs of both Utah and Atlanta more

Anuoby is too much of a loss to overcome for them it feels like. Anuoby, Randle, Robinson and Bojan is a damn bad run of injury to be fair. I cant many teams overcoming that

Still have the series on their court even if they tank game 6 away win the two at home is all you need

Back