• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

No one will want it in all honesty except maybe Utah who then have nothing Atlanta would want
Plenty of teams would want it I’m sure, weak draft doesn’t mean it has no talent. The haul will not be the same but I have 0 doubts they can move that pick.

If they ever report on the news, a crazed White Australian man going on a shooting spree at a Nuggets game, it was me and i was looking for the announcers who announce Christian Brauns name.

I gotta watch this s**t on mute

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont really think Sarr is number 1 though. I think Risacher goes number 1. Safer bet and the better defender of the two. Also fits the needs of both Utah and Atlanta more

Sarr is basically an upgraded version of what Okongwu was in his draft year. Risacher is safer but question marks on whether he actually is a quality shooter (his form faded and only shot 71% from FT which is not a good sign I assume). Also some sort of foot injury and he lost some athleticism. All could be over rated and easily fixable problems but who knows.

So we end up with a Giannis, Porzingis, Okongwu or bloody Marvin Williams again.

Indiana have played a depleted Bucks and now depleted Knicks.

Look, I've made my feelings clear about the Pacers but in fairness they can only play what's in front of them. Still some all-time crazy luck that certainly cannot be replicated over the next few seasons.

Minny did a better job putting Ant in a position to attack, but reckon Denver won the game with that 8-0 burst in 20 seconds just before halftime. Don't think the Wolves ever got the margin under five in the second half, that was crucial.

Hope the last three games deliver a couple of close finishes, it's what the series deserves.

Indiana have played a depleted Bucks and now depleted Knicks.

Look, I've made my feelings clear about the Pacers but in fairness they can only play what's in front of them. Still some all-time crazy luck that certainly cannot be replicated over the next few seasons.
Somewhat fair but Haliburton has been playing hurt for months

Thunder got to play a Zionless Pelicans

Celtics a no Jimmy Heat

Knicks got to play a Philly team with a playing hurt Embiid

Mavs have been playing with Luka on one leg all play offs and now without Kleber

Clippers effectively had no Kawhi

Pacers have maybe benefited a little more than other teams but plenty of teams could argue they have been unlucky.

Be careful what you wish for.

Hawks with the number one pick.

When Trae got injured I did say I'd rather tank the season and get a 1.5% chance at winning the lottery because we don't have any draft picks after this for 3 years. Turns out I was wrong, it was a 3% chance.

Here’s the bloke who didn’t think Nuggets would take this to 7 games ey

If we played the way we did the first 2 games in G3-4 we would’ve got swept, and I think everyone can agree on that. Completely different team.

A switch was flicked somewhere

Last edited:
How good do Boston have it?

Putrid East.
Miami w/o Butler
Cavs w/o Mitchell

No different from what the Warriors had in the west the year they won in 2022, but because they won no one remembers it.

Back