Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty 2017 NBA Western Conference Playoffs Thread. Vale Portland, OKC, Memphis

Do you want a poll?

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Yes but only if Priceys Mum posts pics

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this guy cops his fair share of criticism, but I did find it amusing watching Doc Rivers bemoan the lack of offensive ball movement for the clippers in the 3 qtr time interview.

Ummm ... have you seen your son play??? I saw him ISO guys twice in the 3rd quarter before putting up air balls.

Clippers have a lot of problems, but step 1 in the off-season would be getting rid of the coach's son who thinks he is better than Steph Curry.

I actually dont mind Austin tbh.

He's had a pretty decent season and has turned into a decent role/bench player

It seems inevitable that there will be a break up, and he may well find himself as the starting PG... ugh

But a coach bemoaning a lack of ball movement, when he as GM signed Jamal Crawford to a 40 million dollar deal.....

I feel exactly the same. I also really like Chris Paul the player. A 6 foot guy who can't jump and isn't particularly quick, but can flat out ball.

Point Gawd

Guy can flat out ball

So is everyone as happy as I am right now? **** CP3 the little arrogant campaigner

But yeah i get this

How many teams have won Game 6 on the road and then dropped Game 7 at home?

I think the Spurs may have done it to Dallas one year?

Good question, it doesn't happen often.

The road team actually won 5/7 in the Clips/Jazz series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back