Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty 2017 NBA Western Conference Playoffs Thread. Vale Portland, OKC, Memphis

Do you want a poll?

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Yes but only if Priceys Mum posts pics

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

While I know that people are still changing their minds about Westbrook and Harden.

There are 5 series at 3-2. Any chances that any of the underdogs actually win?
The Bucks I think are a chance to take it to 7. That's been a real bizarre series though. Admittedly I haven't watched it but looking from stats it looked like the Bucks had figured out a way to make things hard for Toronto, then it randomly ended.

The Grizzlies can beat the Spurs I think.

The Bucks I think are a chance to take it to 7. That's been a real bizarre series though. Admittedly I haven't watched it but looking from stats it looked like the Bucks had figured out a way to make things hard for Toronto, then it randomly ended.

The Grizzlies can beat the Spurs I think.
Been watching, Toronto end them next game by playing small.
The only series I see going 7 is Hawks vs Wizards, now that series has been weird. Sticking with Wall though

I don't think anyone made out like it was that at all. KD himself said his decision to even leave OKC was extremely tough.

He was never going to leave them for Boston was the point, hence a token meeting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back