The Official Week 2 'Premature Conclusions' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, well now I'm going to have to google it.

EDIT: OH GOD
1395580321789717540.jpg

Going to be a long year for Charlotte.

Can see why Lowe had us at 30 in the league pass rankings. Weird three headed commentary team, boring offense and no young players to get excited about.

Can see why Lowe had us at 30 in the league pass rankings. Weird three headed commentary team, boring offense and no young players to get excited about.
3/5 of starting lineup expiring as well. Where to from here...

3/5 of starting lineup expiring as well. Where to from here...

The treadmill

This season is a write off with MKG out but I think that they will persist with the Kemba/Lin/Lamb/MKG/Batum/Zeller/Kaminsky group for another season at least. I can see them inking Batum, letting Al walk (hopefully) and overpaying a lower tier free agent.

I know Jordan wants the hornets to compete but tbh they are nowhere near it with that roster as it is.

The net sum of years of mediocrity is Cody Zeller and the expiring batum.

Batum coming out of contract in a season where the entire league has cap space doesn't bode well either.

You could argue that a tweak in system, losing big al and a change of coach could do the trick, maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Jordan wants the hornets to compete but tbh they are nowhere near it with that roster as it is.

The net sum of years of mediocrity is Cody Zeller and the expiring batum.

Batum coming out of contract in a season where the entire league has cap space doesn't bode well either.

You could argue that a tweak in system, losing big al and a change of coach could do the trick, maybe

Jefferson is a free agent end of the year isnt he?

Perk out indefinitely, confirms Pels are cursed.

Oh, wait.

Given Jeremy Lamb a $20 million extension too...

3 games lol

I really think they need to split Harden and Lawson up, at least in the short term.

They'll be fine because Beard isn't going to shoot like this all season, but the bench lacks a playmaker now Smoove is gone.

Ironically another team who should be thinking about a similar move is Miami re. Dragic.

preferably their cheerleaders.

obviously not the ones Magic has been with...
#HateHardApproved
Disclaimer: only sad people like me who listen to NBA lockdown will get this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back