I think he did, his crimes were pre-DNA although they knew he was a non-secretor and they had a heap of evidence from rape kits but most of it was discarded after the statute of limitations for rape expired.So he never ejaculated from any of the rapes (which included multiple rapes on individual victims)? That is such a bizarre and crazy thing, which I think makes it more horrifying (as if it wasn't already).
So he wont be charged for all the crimes he committed?I think he did, his crimes were pre-DNA although they knew he was a non-secretor and they had a heap of evidence from rape kits but most of it was discarded after the statute of limitations for rape expired.
There was an article I saw on reddit where his nephew stated that he witnessed his sister being raped when he was 9 and the sister was 7. I’ll try to find itSo he never ejaculated from any of the rapes (which included multiple rapes on individual victims)? That is such a bizarre and crazy thing, which I think makes it more horrifying (as if it wasn't already).
Has there been any reference to what his childhood was like? Hard to imagine there was no major trauma in his life at some point that made him do these things, some rejection from women because of the size of his penis (and probably taunts from men within his Navy career) would have played a part no doubt.
Knock knock.Lot of crooks with extreme anxiety must be waiting for a knock at the door I think, solving murders by DNA genaeology is trending.
DNA genealogy match leads to arrest in double homicide of Tanya van Cuylenborg and Jay Cook
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/karmein-chan.983496/Do we have a Mr. Cruel thread on here because I feel a vent ... actually if it wasn't my birthday and I hadn't had so many choofs bourbons, I might ring someone about this.
Cruel was a cop.
Think you’ll find this interesting ShellyI know Deangelo definitely isn't Mr Cruel but found this list of similarities in their MO, it's eerie. So, wondering if because we now know EAR was a cop, if investigators here have considered they too might be looking for one of their own. If Cruel was a cop.
1. Time of attack was always late night/early morning.
2. Cut the phone line.
3. Was armed with a knife AND a gun.
4. Wore selfmade balaclavas/ski masks.
5. Had a similar height (5'8-6'0) and are described as white males of about 30-35 years of age.
6. Calmed victims down initially by "Don't worry, won't hurt you, all I want is your money".
7. Tied both hands and feet.
8. Described as athletic.
9. Ordered adult victims to lie on their stomachs.
10. Used a complicated (navy) knot to tie victims.
11. Blindfolded AND gagged his victims.
12. Took frequent breaks during the attacks to wander around the house.
13. Had a habit of making meals during the attack.
14. Took small, personal souvenirs from the residence.
15. Did extensive stalking and surveillance months prior to the attack, where both perps posed as joggers.
16. Attempted to mislead victims by talking to people who were not there.
17. Used a scripted MO.
18. Ruthlessly shot and killed victims, execution style, like with Offerman and Cruel's last victim, who were a threat to him.
19. Did not localize his attacks in a small area.
20. Used junker cars.
21. Concentrated attacks in middle and upper class areas.
22. Appeared to attack quick and methodical, military in planning and execution.
23. Had extensive knowledge of forensic and LE methods of tracking perps and accumulating evidence.
24. Were both reported to have bad breath.
25. Were described as sounding nervous.
26. Were "softspoken"
A few dissimilarities but not as many as there are similar.
Have read that before. Care to elaborate on your post Shelley? You think he was a cop or you've heard things?Think you’ll find this interesting Shelly
Heard bits and pieces but nothing about Cruel possibly being a cop, ever actually which might even be a bit weird because surely considering the way he operated, it must have crossed someone's mind.Have read that before. Care to elaborate on your post Shelley? You think he was a cop or you've heard things?