Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Centro Maddington (it may even have another name now) is the best for parking. So so much parking. Food hall isn't terrible and the donut king there makes the best drinks of any donut king. The local grocery always has good quality produce as well. Plus EB Games is much bigger and there's a reject shop too now (don't h8). If the Kmart was a target or big W it'd be the perfect shopping centre (minus the locals who are...less than desirable)

I can only speak for the North, but there tends to be quite a few options for shopping wherever you are. Within 10 mins I have Joondalup and Whitfords which cover basically everything you need in terms of day to day shopping and extras like clothes, JB etc. Then Warwick is even closer which has Coles, Woolies, Kmart and now Aldi. Within a couple minutes drive there's Woodvale (just Woolies) and Greenwood (just Coles). No real reason to stretch out towards Malaga or Innaloo unless you feel like a change. Which I never do.

Look at that delicious golden pastry.

French occupation and the Vietnam War had unintended great impact on the Australian bakery industry.

War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Australian bakeries
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Australian bakeries
Say it again, why'all

South Beach, the dog section, is appalling.

Just went for a swim and saw one dog mauling another to the extent everyone was watching, dogs were barking all down the street, and about five grown men had to pull one dog off the other. Appalling scene and made me feel sick, and I don’t even love dogs.

Regularly see people getting bitten and dogs biting other people.

It wasn’t like this in previous summers but it’s becoming shocking now.

Yes it’s a dog beach, but humans come first. And if you have a dog, keep it *in controlled.

Outer suburban shithead bogans with fat gutses drinking beers down there with aggro, mental dogs. * off. * off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you go if you dont have a dog ?
It's my closest beach. It takes me less than 10 minutes to be on the sand. Unlike the shitheads who let their dogs piss all over towels and mow down other dogs, I don't have to drive from Kardinya. It's not like I'm going out of my way, in fact I now have to go out of my way to avoid stinkin *in animals and their namby pamby or shithead owners.

It's my closest beach. It takes me less than 10 minutes to be on the sand. Unlike the shitheads who let their dogs piss all over towels and mow down other dogs, I don't have to drive from Kardinya. It's not like I'm going out of my way, in fact I now have to go out of my way to avoid stinkin ****in animals and their namby pamby or shithead owners.
if it was me, I would walk the extra what [15-20 mins?] further south to beyond the dog beach section. extra exercise good for ya

So it's acceptable to have dogs mauling other dogs to the extent everyone at the beach is looking at it, and it's heard down the street? I see dogs attacking others, biting people basically every day.

Just another 'oh SA said it so it's a load of s**t' case. Maybe we should talk about roads or like, I dunno, the weather like we're in the staff room with the bloke who just started.

And yes Kardinya is a hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back