Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My mates sister married this dude.
My mate is currently dating this dudes sister.
Is that weird?

Thanks.
I worked with a woman back in the day who had a son and a daughter fathered by two different men. The interesting part: the two fathers are brothers. She had a kid with one, they broke up, she started dating her ex boyfriends older brother and had a kid with him too. As a result the two kids are neither full or half siblings, they are three-quarter sibling.

I worked with a woman back in the day who had a son and a daughter fathered by two different men. The interesting part: the two fathers are brothers. She had a kid with one, they broke up, she started dating her ex boyfriends older brother and had a kid with him too. As a result the two kids are neither full or half siblings, they are three-quarter sibling.
i admit the maths is hard to get my head around!

I know of one where the husband ran off with the wife next door
Then the other 2 got together and married
and had more kids to add to the ones left behind
Brady bunch on steroids

Hawk Dork Over The Post can't remeber which one of you (if any lol) are a green thumb, but -

I had grass laid two weeks ago, been watering it every day, and it's still in the joining phase (IE you can see where it was cut etc), but the ends of some of the sections are yellow/brown IE dead. Is that normal? Will it come good once it joins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawk Dork Over The Post can't remeber which one of you (if any lol) are a green thumb, but -

I had grass laid two weeks ago, been watering it every day, and it's still in the joining phase (IE you can see where it was cut etc), but the ends of some of the sections are yellow/brown IE dead. Is that normal? Will it come good once it joins?
I dont have much experience with lawn ,I usually mulch and plant gardens over it

It will come good. Had the same thing at the house we built.

I dont have much experience with lawn ,I usually spray and plant concrete over it

I thought so, but thanks, that's reassuring.

Some of it is so green in places and then in others it's dead, just want it all green haha!
I turfed part of my backyard myself and it all worked, you just need to be a bit patient. If a rank amateur like me can do I'm sure your's will be fine.

Anyone know where I can get a good reasonably priced version of this
Preferably online
My old one lasted 20 plus years the cheap plastic ones last about a year

iu

and it will look cooler in my new laundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back