Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had an issue with teeth grinding and jaw clenching while awake? Most of the solutions online seem to be for those who do it in their sleep.
stress can do that
also if you haven't had your eyes tested for a while you should definitely do that

Has anyone else had an issue with teeth grinding and jaw clenching while awake? Most of the solutions online seem to be for those who do it in their sleep.
Building up shoulder and back muscles helps with mine.

stress can do that
also if you haven't had your eyes tested for a while you should definitely do that

What's with the eye thing?

What's with the eye thing?
eye strain which can lead to headaches, squinting, tense facial muscles, eg clenched jaw

just something to keep in mind

i work in front of a screen all day so its something that is on my list of things that can cause me to clench/grind my jaw

eye strain which can lead to headaches, squinting, tense facial muscles, eg clenched jaw

just something to keep in mind

i work in front of a screen all day so its something that is on my list of things that can cause me to clench/grind my jaw

That could be it. I have intermittent exotropia (or something similar) - so I have some funny eye issues. I'll look into it, cheers.

Scenario. You have mates. They become acquaintances with your relative/sibling/mate (who doesnt know them till now). relative/sibling/mate start inviting your mate(s) out but not you.

What do you call said relative/sibling/mate?
* - Marry - Kill?

Scenario. You have mates. They become acquaintances with your relative/sibling/mate (who doesnt know them till now). relative/sibling/mate start inviting your mate(s) out but not you.

What do you call said relative/sibling/mate?
Smart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although it's not a law we in australia tend to stick to the left of walking or cycling paths near creeks and rivers and such. I'd assume it's because we drive on the left here. Can anyone tell me what it's like in the US. Do people stick to the right side of the path? Always wondered that

Can someone tell me the reason when cars stop at a red light they make sure they don't line up directly opposite the car next to them. Is it because they don't want to make eye contact with the driver next to them or are they maybe a bit frightened. I noticed it happening about 5 years ago so now when it is me rather than follow everyone else I pull up directly opposite

Although it's not a law we in australia tend to stick to the left of walking or cycling paths near creeks and rivers and such. I'd assume it's because we drive on the left here. Can anyone tell me what it's like in the US. Do people stick to the right side of the path? Always wondered that

Yep, we stay to the right over here.

When we went to NY we found ourselves against the flow of foot traffic on a sidewalk... New Yorker told us in his own delightful way we were going against the flow

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can someone tell me the reason when cars stop at a red light they make sure they don't line up directly opposite the car next to them. Is it because they don't want to make eye contact with the driver next to them or are they maybe a bit frightened. I noticed it happening about 5 years ago so now when it is me rather than follow everyone else I pull up directly opposite
Recently Ive twice been stuck behind cars that havent pulled up close enough for the lights to register.

Both times turning right at tge lights and reluctantly had to beep them to creep forward.

When we went to NY we found ourselves against the flow of foot traffic on a sidewalk... New Yorker told us in his own delightful way we were going against the flow

That is interesting. People, some people, find other people who walk on the right side here an annoyance. But here we have an example of us aussies overseas doing the same. and it's completely inadvertent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back