Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just google wicker laundry basket the ones at Temple and Webster look like the one you want

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Had a look
They seem a bit flimsier
see how many canes make up the top of the one I posted its thick and fat
theres is sort of half as thick probably worp after a few years/months

Had a look
They seem a bit flimsier
see how many canes make up the top of the one I posted its thick and fat
theres is sort of half as thick probably worp after a few years/months

Time to enrol in that Underwater Basketweaving course at TAFE then

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Had NBN installed on Wednesday, been nothing but s**t. Some websites will load some wont. I have my pc running through the ethernet in the wall socket. Big footy will work along with bom but Facebook and Youtube don't. Anyone know a fix ?

This is how long is a piece of string question
I know it varies Im just looking at a few things trying to do the maths
I have no idea
Do you have a ball park ?

Im thinking a flashish place with 24 hour guy at the front desk, pool ,gym

Would 10G cover it ?

Last edited:
Need to buy/rent a suit in lockdown in Melbourne. Anyone know any good sites? Preferably one where you can select measurements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to buy/rent a suit in lockdown in Melbourne. Anyone know any good sites? Preferably one where you can select measurements.
I tried buying a suit a bit over a week ago - iirc Men's Suit Warehouse in Abbotsford offered some tailoring services with their suits. I didn't end up buying one so can't vouch for their quality though

I know it varies Im just looking at a few things trying to do the maths
I have no idea
Do you have a ball park ?

Im thinking a flashish place with 24 hour guy at the front desk, pool ,gym

Would 10G cover it ?
Yeah that's probably in the ballpark.

Many variables though as you mentioned.

Yeah that's probably in the ballpark.

Many variables though as you mentioned.
Im trying to do the maths on my final move....before the dirt hole

Found a really realy nice place but it was 8.5 BC and 2.5 Rates

Nearly 11 G.... I need to find every year to live in my own place ....its a bit like rent

Currently Im paying 7 g for rates and insurance on my own place...(Qld is expensive)
Add a pool 2 G add 2 Gym memberships 1.5G

10.5 G..... then add maintenance. ....so its not that far off

Also add 1 g everytime we go OS from here.....petrol, hotels, food and carpark.....dreaming it will happen again 1 day

I was trying to reduce costs but increase liveability.....doesnt look likely :(

The cheapest BC in the town Im looking at was 6.5 for a regular apartment block still nice but not flash like the 8.5 one...not that I need flasher just its a much better location.

Wife said what do they cost in docklands(she still loves Melb) ...realestate.com doesnt show it in Vic they do in Qld.
Then its the cost of heating and warm clothes(Melb) V the cost of AC and shorts and TShirts(Qld)
and 3 hours longer on a plane from Melb....

So my wife and I have been together for 10 years on GF day and I'm really struggling to think of a gift idea, and wether it's something just for her or for us both or for the house. I was making a big photo book of 10 years together then I discovered she was doing the exact same thing and was further down the road than I.

Any suggestions? I'm really struggling.

So my wife and I have been together for 10 years on GF day and I'm really struggling to think of a gift idea, and wether it's something just for her or for us both or for the house. I was making a big photo book of 10 years together then I discovered she was doing the exact same thing and was further down the road than I.

What about a new apron and new iron?

Vaccination?

HallPass_1000x700_jpg_fO3igWUv.jpg

What about a DNA kit ? Could be interesting 🤔.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back