Toast The Renaissance of Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving forward we should probably have a captain that gets more than 8 touches a game.
We should have a captain who understands what it means to be Port Adelaide, a captain who understands the fight for the prison bars, a captain who understands why we sing Never Tear Us Apart. Not a captain who reads every line from a prepared script.

This guy is a phoney.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Tredrea's 3 years as captain were his worst 3 years of football.

Dom went OK I guess, but he was a relative plodder filling time as captain because the cupboard was so bare.

Jonas AA squad first year and doing well this year.

Tredrea injured his knee at the beginning of 2006 and only had one good year after that in 2009. Was acting captain in 2004 when he should have won the brownlow so the captaincy wasn't much of an issue for him.

To get 44 (and 30+ most games this year) means he is running hard all over the ground and not just a stoppage bull, feeding handballs to outside players.

All year he has upped his running and doesnt appear to have dropped weight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could ollie win the b&f by a record margin? Who would be coming second atm? Boak?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The way he has transformed from a solid but unfulfiled talent to a genuine A grade, dominant, BOG or close to it week after week midfield weapon in his last 20-25 games has been insane. He was in career worst form and appeared to have half a foot out of the club and now he's the heart and soul of the team. Huge, huge credit to his character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back