Competitions The Richmond Board Song Contest #2 - Exploration

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, close for the first 4. Well done Turka!

.....my entry OTOH had 3x10 points or practically nothing - strange vote distribution, very polarising. ....perhaps the cartoon film clip grabbed some attention (i thought it was pretty funny) - but the song's sh*te.

Terra

Thanks guys...Very pleasing to win in such esteemed company :thumbsu:
Great job again Equus...

I like the theme put forward by Sterge10 for the next one...
Does this mean I'm the organizer now... :eek:

Wow, close for the first 4. Well done Turka!

.....my entry OTOH had 3x10 points or practically nothing - strange vote distribution, very polarising. ....perhaps the cartoon film clip grabbed some attention (i thought it was pretty funny) - but the song's sh*te.

Terra
I liked that CD, brought back some good memories :).......

Thanks guys...Very pleasing to win in such esteemed company :thumbsu:
Great job again Equus...

I like the theme put forward by Sterge10 for the next one...
Does this mean I'm the organizer now... :eek:

Yes. It's not hard :)

So you guys dont have any love for The Sex Pistols??.. GAGF:mad:

I had it in the top few.

I managed to avoid dead last thanks to the abomination that Nuffers submitted. I knew as soon as I saw the other entries that a hip hop song was going to struggle, so it's good not to finish at the bottom.

I had it in the top few.

I managed to avoid dead last thanks to the abomination that Nuffers submitted. I knew as soon as I saw the other entries that a hip hop song was going to struggle, so it's good not to finish at the bottom.

*in Nuffers, worst song I've ever heard..:eek:

I had it in the top few.

You can * off......... and take your hip hop with you. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bro hug coming at you Nuffers :rolleyes:
It's all good.......... I always try to put up songs that people would not have heard before....... It's quite sad that my highest scoring song thus far has been an Andrew Lloyd Webber number redone by a Finish Opera Metal band.

Nuffers... It's not like dead last is foreign to you... You're the king of last according to statistics.... :)
But that is ok. I iked your song.
They're actually quite big in Scandinavia........ Not that we would know as they haven't been X Factored, Idoled or Voiced....... We seem to like our reality TV s**t too much.

They're actually quite big in Scandinavia........ Not that we would know as they haven't been X Factored, Idoled or Voiced....... We seem to like our reality TV s**t too much.

I don't mind nightwish, comes up on my ipod every so often

Remove this Banner Ad

Back