The Ride and The Outsiders

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved it.

Brought my wife along who isn’t really a footy fan although started barracking for the Dogs when we met a few years ago.

Even she can’t stop talking about it and said she got those chills throughout all the important parts of the last few years.

Was great to watch amongst other dogs fans... loudest cheer was when Bont kicked that goal in the prelim!

Loved it.

Brought my wife along who isn’t really a footy fan although started barracking for the Dogs when we met a few years ago.

Even she can’t stop talking about it and said she got those chills throughout all the important parts of the last few years.

Was great to watch amongst other dogs fans... loudest cheer was when Bont kicked that goal in the prelim!
Did you hear the boos when Griff was mentioned? Not real loud but there were definitely a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went and saw it with a mate on Friday night. It’s really good. If you want to feel good about the club again, go and watch it.
I would.go further, this is not what the club had been in the past it is what it is now. Go and watch it and you will be looking forward to redemption in 2018 as the club is in good hands

Just looked at the preview on the website and got chills up my spine.
Is it only on for another week at the Sun Theatre? Or will it keep playing?

Just looked at the preview on the website and got chills up my spine.
Is it only on for another week at the Sun Theatre? Or will it keep playing?
They keep adding sessions (which are booking out) so check out their website.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yes I went last night, a very quiet crowd though which was disappointing. Worthwhile seeing though.
Yeah i saw you there.

I did applaud at the end but half of them didn't.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Todays 4.15 session sold out. Tomorrow's nearly sold out. They would silly if they didn't add more sessions.
Called the Sun yesterday, no confirmation of more sessions.

Todays 4.15 session sold out. Tomorrow's nearly sold out. They would silly if they didn't add more sessions.
Called the Sun yesterday, no confirmation of more sessions.
I’m going with the kids on Tuesday at 4:15. I booked Thursday and it was practically us and 5 others. Maybe still seats available. Pretty sure there was a session on Wednesday too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going with the kids on Tuesday at 4:15. I booked Thursday and it was practically us and 5 others. Maybe still seats available. Pretty sure there was a session on Wednesday too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats good. Must have added more sessions. Sun guide I picked up last week only had sessions to Tuesday.
Enjoy the show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back