Media The Summer Series with Tony Lynn 15.

Remove this Banner Ad

The summer is here and we all know what that means, the non ratings period for media.

I consider myself to be the Kevin Hellier of the SFA media, time for me to take over the airwaves while no one is listening and make a significant contribution.

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 3.05.04 pm.png

Over the off season this thread will be open to discuss all things SFA. The season that was and the upcoming season 27.

Today I will open the talk back lines to get opinions on the following topic.

“What is the most prestigious award in the SFA? The Beez Award or the Mobbs Medal?”.

For me this is a no brainer, the Beez is far and away the most prestigious award in the league. It honours those that make a serious contribution to the league and it goes to the heart of why we are here and what makes this place tick. Good natured discussion, strong opinions and one up manship.

So feel free to call on 1300 15 15 15 and the caller of the hour will get a Christmas salami from TheCoach16 garage and a premium selection of GIF's from KohPhi.

r0_0_3825_2776_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

• Banned
How many points will the LVBears win the S27 Grand Final by Tony?

Great question. I will say 52 points. for the record I plan to tip them when they make it.

Which posters will be the top 10 in S27?

giphy.gif

• Banned
Top 10 posters.

Mate it is a great question okeydoke7. I personally think we could see a changing of the guard in season 27 based on what I saw this season. I think we will continue to see some more experienced posters drop off. I feel if you continue the rage and momentum from last season you could figure prominently. From memory I had you in my top 20 this year and to be honest had never even considered you prior.

Mate it is a great question okeydoke7. I personally think we could see a changing of the guard in season 27 based on what I saw this season. I think we will continue to see some more experienced posters drop off. I feel if you continue the rage and momentum from last season you could figure prominently. From memory I had you in my top 20 this year and to be honest had never even considered you prior.
Oh don't do that Tony .....now you're going to get a Okey Resume of SFA achiements .....wake me up when it's finished

Oh don't do that Tony .....now you're going to get a Okey Resume of SFA achiements .....wake me up when it's finished

This is talk back radio, we are on a 7 second delay. I can dump his call if it gets too onerous.

Tony Lynn 15 is there a single person in the world that still gives a s**t about tennis?

JackNah_8 thoughts?

Come Australian Open time we all become tennis experts. We all pretend we care yet to be fair nobody really gives a s**t. I have gone a couple of times over the years and to be honest rarely if ever make it past the first set unless some hot chicks are playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JackNah_8 thoughts?

Come Australian Open time we all become tennis experts. We all pretend we care yet to be fair nobody really gives a s**t. I have gone a couple of times over the years and to be honest rarely if ever make it past the first set unless some hot chicks are playing.
Is there a particular reason why Carlton supporters pay more attention to summer sports rather than football?

Is there a particular reason why Carlton supporters pay more attention to summer sports rather than football?

To be fair I don't believe JackNah_8 barracks for Carlton.

JackNah_8 thoughts?

Wow I'm stunned. What a disappointing post by far k

Where's LukeParkerno1 , someone who understands the sport.

I’ve been s**t since Season 20. But S26 turned that around. Now I’m...less s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back