Podcast The Swans – The BigFooty Collingwood Podcast – Round 20, 2013

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
The Swans – The BigFooty Collingwood Podcast – Round 20, 2013

On tonight’s podcast the mighty T plays host to BigFooty stalwart’s mattys123, Shpeshal Ed and a special guest from the Sydney forum vonn. We provide a post-mortem of the victory against the Bombers before previewing the blockbuster against the Swans. We discuss whether to play Ben Reid forward or back, who Macaffer should tag this week and what has changed since the teams last met. In this week’s quick question segment we cover Maxwell’s contract extension, Daisy playing a role in the finals and who should be the premiership favourites. In Dave’s Rant the man discusses last week’s victory against the Bombers and whether we can maintain that form.

Timestamps:
Start – The main panel with the the Mighty T, mattys123, Shpeshal Ed and vonn
30:29 – Dave’s rant

As always a big shout out to our tech support crew of MeisterBot (editing ), Cory (Graphics) DThomas (Music) Magpie Girl (Sound Engineer) and Quicky.

Thanks boys.

Great work everybody! Another entertaining podcast. Can't wait for the match tomorrow.:thumbsu:

Haha, you sound exactly like someone I know. You're not from around the Dandenong area by any chance, are you?

Nah. Never have been either. Wogs generally all sound the same anyway.

I just listened to this in full (bit late, I know), I sound so ill. Damnit flu. I was hoping that wouldn't come through.
Thank god I said that I could easily see an upset happening.

Anyway I wanted to ask - what's H.Shaw's contract status?

I just listened to this in full (bit late, I know), I sound so ill. Damnit flu. I was hoping that wouldn't come through.

Thanks for coming on the podcast, we're always grateful to get an opposition point of view!

You can find the contract status of all our players here

And no, you can't have him :p

Bit of a plug here, but if you guys could check out my review article - i'd appreciate it. Sadly it was a bit rushed today and didn't have much to say as it was a boring round so just chucked my hated North and Essendon in there to bash, which I imagine sits well with you guys, but thought you might all like the Collingwood love :hearts:
If you have a browse around the site, there's an interview with S.Dwyer in there too that might interest.
Cheers.
http://www.undisputedsports.com/201...wful-afl-round-20-afl-review/?fb_source=pubv1

Bit of a plug here, but if you guys could check out my review article - i'd appreciate it. Sadly it was a bit rushed today and didn't have much to say as it was a boring round so just chucked my hated North and Essendon in there to bash, which I imagine sits well with you guys, but thought you might all like the Collingwood love :hearts:
If you have a browse around the site, there's an interview with S.Dwyer in there too that might interest.
Cheers.
http://www.undisputedsports.com/201...wful-afl-round-20-afl-review/?fb_source=pubv1
I clicked your link. xo

Cheers.

Not a bad read vonn

Back