No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 31 - BARREL SCRAPERS HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foolish mortal! You think this is a game? Thousands of pages will be needlessly wasted in this foolish gambit. Dozens of fingers will be sore from scrolling and many eyeballs will roll in frustration as this gimmick wears thin on their attention.

image.jpg

I will...wait, you said you'd set the opposition boards from Adelaide to the pups alight? Interesting, very interesting...

Perhaps I will be willing to offer peace terms so the rest of the minnow boards can burn to ashes.
In the famous words of Marcus Aurelius Tiger71

"I've seen much of the rest of bigfooty. It is brutal and cruel and dark, the tiger board is the light".

"single column! single column!"

gladiator5.jpg

SO basically what you're trying to say is you're a big fat manatee?

fe00f2e54ec382a5b4ec8c5b0c36dd73.jpg

SO basically what you're trying to say is you're a big fat manatee?

fe00f2e54ec382a5b4ec8c5b0c36dd73.jpg

Someone who understands! Yes, I leave a trail of destruction in my wake.

humanatee.jpg

Just had a look at the score in the cricket, forgot it was on to be honest but by judging by the score it looks like they have prepared another batsman's paradise, aussie batsman are spoilt in this country in regards to the roads that get prepared, no wonder they fall to pieces as soon as they lob in another country.

Just had a look at the score in the cricket, forgot it was on to be honest but by judging by the score it looks like they have prepared another batsman's paradise, aussie batsman are spoilt in this country in regards to the roads that get prepared, no wonder they fall to pieces as soon as they lob in another country.
Yes, in other countries they prepare the wicket to be scrupulously fair to both teams. Unfortunate that Australia have to be such cheats.

the GABBA is just a unique deck, not exactly catered to us but we play better cos its ours - more time on it. now England on the other hand........

I think India and Bangladesh go to a helluva lot of effort to prepare those nice, bouncy greentops for our fast bowlers.

Yes, in other countries they prepare the wicket to be scrupulously fair to both teams. Unfortunate that Australia have to be such cheats.
Thats what world test match cricket has become i'm afraid, pitches prepared to favour the home team massively, very few teams will win series away from home anymore unless the team they are playing is a complete basket case ( WI, SL or BANG )

PS: if you think this series against NZ will be bad, wait till the windies come out for 3 matches next month, the windies just got belted by the lankans FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The great BF wars are not needless. We TAN denizens have fought and bled for our freedom and we will be DAMNED if we give it up to some 2 bit IMPOSTER. The TAN does not scrape and bow to petty moderators. It was the Admins we made peace with, and the Admins are not here! At sunset tonight the Troll's and s**t-posters of war will be let loose. IF you are not with me then you are against me and we shall rain down furious hellfire upon thee
I benevolently offered to rule as a Triumvirate, we three will rule the galaxy
View attachment 190882
You've been here 5 minutes and incidentally your emergance in here has coincided in the decline of the TAN .
At least wait untill your training wheels are off before you claim
Ownership . NEWB !

You've been here 5 minutes and incidentally your emergance in here has coincided in the decline of the TAN .
At least wait untill your training wheels are off before you claim
Ownership . NEWB !
5 minutes? give me some credit, training wheels are for bitches never needed them
correlation =/= causation

Would have posted a pic but NUFC would have dropped the hammer on me quicker than you can say carltoon
I also erred on the side of caution. Some people just don't like the idea of being pictured sitting in a chair festooned with big big black utensil.jpg s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back